Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Yep...Orla looking tasty in her pleather and the new sponsor Makeup4u hamper arrived...I'm sure Jane wore that jacket tho....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Sparko

bassy wrote: »
    and no one questions how she got in to the house,usually you knock and if no answers then you don,t get in.
    oh lord such a load of the biggest BS on tv.....................

In this case she did say something about having a spare key because she didn't expect Damien to be in when she came to collect the toy or whatever for Saoirse.

I still agree with your overall point though!

Sparko wrote: »
    In this case she did say something about having a spare key because she didn't expect Damien to be in when she came to collect the toy or whatever for Saoirse.

I still agree with your overall point though!

I thought that was a makey uppy on the spot thing....

The front doors are regularly being left open in Carrigstown....its a friendly place..:p

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

I thought that was a makey uppy on the spot thing....

The front doors are regularly being left open in Carrigstown....its a friendly place..:p

Apart from when orlas house was broken into.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭a_squirrelman

Finally it looks like we'll get a good storyline, it would be great entertainment if Dearbhla was pregnant.
    Although it seemed like she had some personality transplant overnight, the way she was getting off on the whole thing the next day.
    Then again I'm only watching a few months so it's possible she was always trouble.
    Mairead and her OCD....jaysus...it's like she has a button where she can switch it on and off.
    And Orla, oh dear, I was really hoping she would be gone for longer, can't stand her.

• Advertisement

Who did derbhela go to Canada with? Was it Sean or Doug?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭threetrees

Who did derbhela go to Canada with? Was it Sean or Doug?

Sean. I'd like to see that rekindle instead of the Dearbhla Damo story. I hope Damo confides in Wayne, then Wayne opens his big gob to Dolores. Everyone will know then! Dolly always took an interest in the Halpins since the ma killed the da.

threetrees wrote: »
    Sean. I'd like to see that rekindle instead of the Dearbhla Damo story. I hope Damo confides in Wayne, then Wayne opens his big gob to Dolores. Everyone will know then! Dolly always took an interest in the Halpins since the ma killed the da.

They need to give Sean a proper story. He could be homeless at the moment for all we know

• Registered Users Posts: 86,117 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Strazdas wrote: »
    Isn't Dearbhla supposed to be obsessed with love cheats and how they are the lowest of the low? She was attacking her father for ages over his past infidelity.

She didn't seem to have an ounce of guilt

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She didn't seem to have an ounce of guilt

I've never had much time for her since her return with a new head but her total lack of remorse, especially with her being on friendly terms with Mairead, has really sunk her character for me.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 119 ✭✭Shelby Foote

Dervla number 1, the fair haired girl was the nicest, most decent of the sisters, a gentle conscientious sort. A bit like Phoebe.

They replaced her with a far more brazen brunette. Surely it wouldn't be that hard to replace like with like in general looks and temperament.

FC treat viewers as if they have the memory of goldfish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭Always number 1

threetrees wrote: »

The Da killed the Ma before killing himself

• Registered Users Posts: 30,471 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Sunday 28th February
    Orla discovers that Wayne's shenanigans were even worse than she realised. Damien confesses to Tommy about his one-night stand. Juliet impresses Amy, but undermines Mondo
    Wednesday 3rd March
    Mondo is oblivious to Juliet's plans involving Amy, Damien's evasive behaviour triggers Mairead's OCD, and Bosco hints to Dolores that Paul and Orla are hatching a plan
    Thursday 4th March
    Paul seizes the opportunity to do Wayne harm. As Mairead's suspicion grows, a guilty Damien decides to tell all. Juliet's ambition causes a rift between her and Mondo
    Sunday 5th March
    Pete struggles with the hassles of letting out Number 41, so he passes on the job to an unsuspecting Sean. Cass embraces a journalist's interest in his pending nuptials

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭threetrees

The Da killed the Ma before killing himself

Yes thanks!, don't know how I got that mixed up....that's what I meant to post.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 FairCityFanboy

Wow, I wouldn't mess with Tommy!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 119 ✭✭Shelby Foote

Dervla lies like her father. No bother to her. Interesting to see how his mind operates too, though we kinda knew.

• Registered Users Posts: 622 ✭✭✭Sonic the Shaghog

It's so stupid. Not only content with a complete recast in terms look, the character and all traits were replaced.

However now the character who was all about crucifying her father for being a cheater is happy mount an engaged man.

Yet we won't even get as much as a comment from another character on her hypocrisy.

In regards to Sean and rekindling, there hasn't been a peep about their past relationship since she came back. I am convinced it's because not a single current writer even knows it was once a plot line as the old ones obviously moved on to more secure jobs.

This is what you get with a writhing staff on short term contracts who are rotated like the cast by penny pinching RTE, it's the only thing that's explains the constant arse up in plots lines, characters etc there's too much of it

It's so stupid. Not only content with a complete recast in terms look, the character and all traits were replaced.

However now the character who was all about crucifying her father for being a cheater is happy mount an engaged man.

Yet we won't even get as much as a comment from another character on her hypocrisy.

In regards to Sean and rekindling, there hasn't been a peep about their past relationship since she came back. I am convinced it's because not a single current writer even knows it was once a plot line as the old ones obviously moved on to more secure jobs.

This is what you get with a writhing staff on short term contracts who are rotated like the cast by penny pinching RTE, it's the only thing that's explains the constant arse up in plots lines, characters etc there's too much of it

I don’t think it’s lazy writing at all. Things aren’t ever that straightforward and being messed up because of resentment at things with your parents could go any way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Good to see Orla has the legal world working for her on a Sunday.

Did we see orla and dolly making up, last I remember was orla saying she won't let junior see the granny, then today granny has been buying him pressies all week??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,477 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Dervla lies like her father. No bother to her. Interesting to see how his mind operates too, though we kinda knew.

Yes, she's become very deceitful all of a sudden and tells lies at the drop of a hat. No bother at all, nothing to see here. At least Damien is wracked with remorse! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,450 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Crinklewood

Is it just me,or does Damian look like Firework man?

Strazdas wrote: »
    Yes, she's become very deceitful all of a sudden and tells lies at the drop of a hat. No bother at all, nothing to see here. At least Damien is wracked with remorse! :)

Agreeing to go dress shopping with Mairead, she's a real piece of work!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Is it just me,or does Damian look like Firework man?

Who?

Is Amy, Decco's ex?

Orla why is not talking to Carol or Sharon? Now Bob,Hughie and Renee are involved in the big divorce :rolleyes:

Dearbhla seems to be enjoying spending more time with Mairead, sick twisted such a change of character

Mairead could not ask Bronagh, Dolly, Renee, Bosco or even Cris to help wedding dress shopping

Tommy is very perspective, I suppose cheaters can tell other cheaters

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭thesultan

Yep...Orla looking tasty in her pleather and the new sponsor Makeup4u hamper arrived...I'm sure Jane wore that jacket tho....

It looked like she splashed out in new leather pants and then Waybe cleaned out the account

Sorcha and Tony are working together on another explosive storyline on Fair City this month.

Orla has been left devastated after her husband Wayne Molloy raided their joint bank account to sign up for a time share scheme and now Orla has now been left penniless so is turning to Paul for help.

She wants to get her hands on the garage but Dolores is standing in her way and Paul is the only person who can help her.

But as Orla and Paul get closer together, the residents of Carrigstown jump to conclusions and spread rumours that they are having an affair.

Sorcha explained what is going to happen: "Well, Paul think it is better for people to think they are having an affair than to cop on to their plan, so Orla lies about having spent the night with Paul, in order to deflect from the fact they are trying to sell cars illegally."

https://www.rsvplive.ie/news/celebs/fair-city-actress-sorcha-furlong-23588032

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

How did Wayne get a loan of half a mil on a business that is not in the country he is now residing in ?
    And how has a broken leg stopped him from flying home, and no there was never a mention of Covid for the reason, just "complications"

bazermc wrote: »
    Good to see Orla has the legal world working for her on a Sunday.

He looked to be sitting in the back of his car

• Advertisement

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    He looked to be sitting in the back of his car

Probably dogging up in Howth..:P

Advertisement