Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,478 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I know Will is a p**ck but I find Cristiano flipping annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

I know Will is a p**ck but I find Cristiano flipping annoying.

Was he wearing some sort of hair band....:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 18,483 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

A bit unrealistic Cristiano would get his hand bandaged by Will.

Very silly behaviour pre a court case where you're trying to say that individual beat you to close to death and the fear you had of him. Can just see Cristiano being cross examined 'you went to Will to get an injured hand tended to, doesn't suggest fear of him'.

It's actually extremely far fetched. Will is out on bail at the moment awaiting trial and therefore would be (quite rightly) forbidden to have any contact whatsoever with Cristiano. This would be to stop the risk of him intimidating Cristiano before the trial commences.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Did FC not use to be Sunday before a bank holiday?

bazermc wrote: »
    Did FC not use to be Sunday before a bank holiday?

I think when they cut back to three episodes a week they gave up cutting the Bank Holiday episode.
    I wonder will they ever go back to four episodes a week?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,534 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Was there ever a more pointless character than this oul hippy one.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,273 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Haven't watched this in months and well...........its still as pathetic and far fetched as ever I see.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Was there ever a more pointless character than this oul hippy one.

Yes a lot
    How about that guy that robbed Paul and stayed with Carol

Once again flights in FC land leave at night time.

Well thanks f**k RTÉs filming budget doesn’t extend to Brazil

• Advertisement

Wednesday 9th June
    Will is shocked by his solicitor's advice, Renee struggles to cope with Ellie's departure and Nora defiantly sets off on her adventure with Olwen
    Thursday 10th June
    Phoebe shocks Mairead when she insists she will testify for Will, while Ray is worried that Nora will outgrow him. Bob realises Renee is struggling to cope with her empty nest.
    Sunday 13th June
    Will is warned to expect the worst in his forthcoming court case, Juliet sees a darker side of James, and Ray takes offence when Orla sets new rules in the garage.

It looks in we're in for a dose of
    Juliet and Orla
    again.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,132 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Renee should go off to see Farrah

How can Phoebe testify for her father Will, bias and a relative plus not around when he was baiting the sh!t out of Cris if she saw she would probably join in, I think she has anger issues inherited from Will

• Registered Users Posts: 2,106 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Why is Phoebe so shocked anytime any reference to Will being guilty is mentioned. Does she think Chris beat himself to a pulp or what. How on earth can she keep saying Will is completely innocent.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,534 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Why is Phoebe so shocked anytime any reference to Will being guilty is mentioned. Does she think Chris beat himself to a pulp or what. How on earth can she keep saying Will is completely innocent.

It's a toss up between herself and Juliet as to who is the most stupid person in FC.

It's a toss up between herself and Juliet as to who is the most stupid person in FC.

Mairead would definitely be in the running too. Her and Phoebe are incredibly frustrating to watch.

She must be too young to be allowed watch the programme

The teenagers in Fair City are an unusual mix to be honest.
    Ellie is 16 and acts like an 11 year old.
    Phoebe is in total denial about her dad.
    Alex is to goody goody.
    The sad thing is Juliet is nearly the most believable.

She must be too young to be allowed watch the programme

It drives me crazy listening to her. She never says what she thinks happened to Chris and who beat him so badly he’d to be hospitalised. Just constantly her dad is innocent. Her and her mother are very stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,483 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Will is very manipulative though - he's done a number on Phoebe and convinced her that Cristiano is a liar and it was a mere lover's tiff that got out of hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭threetrees

Is Olwyn the Oulwan gay? I can see her making a pass at Nora, all hippy and cool and in a tent.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,132 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

threetrees wrote: »
    Is Olwyn the Oulwan gay? I can see her making a pass at Nora, all hippy and cool and in a tent.

She could be in to free love share love, want a threesome with Ray and Nora :P

When did Nora forgive Ray for being a pimp and get back with him? I didn’t realise they were together either up til the other night.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

threetrees wrote: »

Ah here...i know her skirt is big,,,,but a tent.!!!!....:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,033 ✭✭✭Mena Mitty

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    She could be in to free love share love, want a threesome with Ray and Nora :P

Nora will be releasing her inner tiger by sleeping under the stars in the nip....and maybe an ol' midnight swim for good measure.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

The teenagers in Fair City are an unusual mix to be honest.
    Ellie is 16 and acts like an 11 year old.
    Phoebe is in total denial about her dad.
    Alex is to goody goody.
    The sad thing is Juliet is nearly the most believable.

Ellie is 15 and acts like a 15 year old. Unfortunately her mother is a nut job who tried to kill her a few years ago on a Christmas episode. She needs to stay with renee and Bob

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Susie Power (Ellie) will be 18 in August!

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susie_Power_(actress)

Seems ellie has more experience than a lot of other fair city actors. Cant believe she's there for over 12 years as well.

Ellie is 15 and acts like a 15 year old. Unfortunately her mother is a nut job who tried to kill her a few years ago on a Christmas episode. She needs to stay with renee and Bob

From my understanding Ellie was born in March 2005.
    I think she was very child like and this is down to the writers mainly and has nothing to do with her acting ability. (She may have being a bit more mature in the last few episodes.)
    I say we won't see much of her now once she finishes up at school and will go onto do better things.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Well thanks f**k RTÉs filming budget doesn’t extend to Brazil

It didn't even extend to a taxi for them to drive away in!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 The FairCity Pod

Hey Guys,

Latest episode of the podcast "Don't Camp on Rocks" now available on all major platforms. Find them through this pod link: https://pod.link/1561173343

Just to note this is the last episode of the first season of the podcast. We're all off on a Glamping trip with Oulllwwyyynnn to unleash our inner tiger.

We'll be back in a couple of weeks. Keep in touch on the Instagram and Facebook page, and keep refreshing those podcast feeds.

Thanks for all the support so far.

Regards,
    The Fair City Podcast Team

• Advertisement

Hey Guys,

Latest episode of the podcast "Don't Camp on Rocks" now available on all major platforms. Find them through this pod link: https://pod.link/1561173343

Just to note this is the last episode of the first season of the podcast. We're all off on a Glamping trip with Oulllwwyyynnn to unleash our inner tiger.

We'll be back in a couple of weeks. Keep in touch on the Instagram and Facebook page, and keep refreshing those podcast feeds.

Thanks for all the support so far.

Regards,
    The Fair City Podcast Team

That reminds. Wasn’t there a time that FC wouldn’t be on the summer or am I imagining it?

Advertisement