Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,483 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

It's interesting to see where the Greg - Steo - Jess storyline will go. Presumably if Jess gets with Steo, Greg will move on. Will Steo go back to being a criminal though? It's not clear whether he is really a reformed character.

• Registered Users Posts: 448 ✭✭Otis Hill

Maybe they'll be very cosmopolitan and become Carrigstown's first ever throuple 🤷‍♂️.

Really though, I assume Steo will turn back to crime or maybe have a coercive control type relationship with Jess once he gets her isolated from her family. They seem to be sowing the seeds for it anyway in the preview with Babs giving Jess an ultimatum to either choose Steo or her own family. I doubt there's a happy ending on the horizon for them

Post edited by Otis Hill on

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Well I think if Greg gets away from them crazy ppl he could meet a nice girl and have a real baby of his own.. Good outcome for him at least

• Registered Users Posts: 23,516 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Might be amusing if Jess decides to fake the birth cert by putting Greg on it before getting caught crawling back to Steo and then dumped by Greg.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Babs and Fr. Liam would make a great (if very angry) couple 😁

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,946 ✭✭✭Deeec

What exactly is a youth cafe? If it's just a place you go to drink coffee than I think Carrigstown is well served. Surely the community centre would suit Fr Liam's needs. He really is a pain in the arse.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭Photobox

Liams accent is very annoying, it sounds put on, hardman wannabe

• Registered Users Posts: 30,478 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

What are the chances Liam is going to land Hayley in it with the Gardaí and then she realises she's pregnant.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,132 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Why did Con mention Liam being James father in law, Hayley and him broke up

I noticed Kira smiling thoughtfully at Mondo helping Jess with the buggy. Hopefully there is a pregnancy story coming up for Kira. i would love to see her run with that the baby is Mondos and then she gives birth to a little Victor 😂

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭threetrees

You'd wonder how Greg and Steo were ever friends. They are completely different and really don't seem the sort to be buddies.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Why didn't Anto mention the house situation to Sharon before, he's practically homeless yet he owns half the gaff, time to sell and split the process if there is anything left.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,132 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I assume Anto pays half the mortgage

Where is Hayley living now, she had an apartment flat that Laura lived in, could Anto live there

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭bcklschaps

Noticed that too. I would almost bet that storyline is on the way. It might explain the unlikely relationship between Kira and Victor and we could even have a delivery room revelation scene!!! (FC set design team have one hospital bed, soo they might as well use it).

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

Did Jess not check out where Steo was living and with whom before she left her family home; was ridiculous her arriving into the pub baby in tow all ready to move into Steo. LIke where is baby Taylor supposed to sleep.

Anto suddenly having to find a place to live is daft, no landlords write to all prospective tenants saying pfo.

No sign of Pete these days. He must be getting over his painkiller addiction

• Registered Users Posts: 2,984 ✭✭✭littlevillage

Another half assed storyline that has taken a sudden leap to conclusion. Its like as if there's full episodes missing.....

Which of course there are 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 1,381 ✭✭✭Archduke Franz Ferdinand

jaysus Erica and Doug haven’t a brain cell between them 🙈

Erica asking Hayley to go shopping with her was cringe.

Poor Erica must be deaf - Hayley and her daddy having a chat about the rigged raffle right behind her and she heard nothing. 😂

"Maybe I'll see you around". Yeah if your shed schedules line up Melanie 🙄.

"I was in prison, am I a criminal?" Yes Steo, if you've done crime and got convicted you are the definition of a criminal.

Lol at Anto casually suggesting blackmail to Hayley like its the most obvious solution

• Registered Users Posts: 23,516 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Tbf Jess (both versions) is about as intelligent as a brain damaged goldfish so that decision was pretty normal.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,194 ✭✭✭jos28

I see they've given Melanie the big scarf and handbag. She might be going into the shed on maternity leave ??

I'm surprised the Mullens let her take Taylor given how inept she is. Like for feck sake why does she have to text her sister to ask her mother for cleaning supplies. They sell dettol, Mr sheen, cif or whatever off brand stuff in any corner shop. Can she not get those herself? And she had to have someone come and do the cleaning for her 🙄. She's hopeless and add to that Steo and 2 housemates plus any freshly released criminal living there too can't be good for a 4 month old.

Advertisement