Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options
1454455456457458460»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

where are Orla and Junior supposed to be living?
    sash doesn’t seem to have any childcare issues now

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Otis Hill

I presume Orla and Junior are still living above Vinos after turfing Dean out that time which lead us into the Van Saga (which also seems to be forgotten about). It's also not clear if Sean still lives with them or if he lives with Cass.

I don't think Sash ever really had childcare issues. It was all self inflicted that time because she wouldn't let Tommy look after her. Normally there's a queue of people like Tommy and Dolly to mind her and I'm sure that Patrick fella will fly back from Brussels at the drop of hat to babysit if he was asked.

What age is Olivia now? I feel like she must be due to start to primary soon

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭Otis Hill

Is anyone on here responsible for this wiki:

The wiki in general is fairly funny 😁

Advertisement