Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Karlos77 wrote: »
    Kerri ann was murdering the lines so the script writers killer her

Juliet needs to be killed off aswell she is an absolutely brutal actor ..the worst actor ever

She's terrible, but is it not a representation of how teenage girls carry on? I've a 13 year old step daughter, if she was allowed every second word from her mouth would be "like".
    I think the worst actor atm is definitely Bosco. He is brutal. And his character is shocking, such a nosey busy body.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭a_squirrelman

She's terrible, but is it not a representation of how teenage girls carry on? I've a 13 year old step daughter, if she was allowed every second word from her mouth would be "like".
    I think the worst actor atm is definitely Bosco. He is brutal. And his character is shocking, such a nosey busy body.

I'm not sure he's even acting as he's also a busy body in real life.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,747 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Cass and Bella storyline is silly with the reporter...

There was the actual case where two male friends married so the friend could get the house when he died and there was no tax issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,471 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Oh no, not Séan!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 788 ✭✭✭Nobotty

Ah Carrigstown,where wet pubs are open and people can meet up in their own homes
    This Nirvana is located in Donnybrook yeah,what bus gets me there?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Bela looks half dead

• Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

bazermc wrote: »
    Bela looks half dead

I thought he had aged more since I last saw him alright. Fair dues to the actor to keep working especially at the moment.

Nobotty wrote: »
    Ah Carrigstown,where wet pubs are open and people can meet up in their own homes
    This Nirvana is located in Donnybrook yeah,what bus gets me there?

Can you imagine how bad it would be if all the characters had to just stay at home and watch TV like we all are? That'd basically just be Gogglebox.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,117 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Is Vinny about 12 compared to Darragh who looks 40ish

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Sparko

Do we know who the other room went to in Pete's rental? Sean mentioned something about the box room going to someone he lived with before or something.

Apologies if this was explained in the episode, I wasn't fully paying attention.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭happyday

Sparko wrote: »
    Do we know who the other room went to in Pete's rental? Sean mentioned something about the box room going to someone he lived with before or something.

Apologies if this was explained in the episode, I wasn't fully paying attention.

That was all he said I think. I suspect that will fall through and after a bit of toing and froing it'll end up being Séan, Darragh and the girl who came to see the room. I think there would be a lot more interest in real life.

I think I’d take my chances on the street before I’d have Pete as a landlord. He’d be a complete plague.

• Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭stopthevoting

RobertKK wrote: »
    Cass and Bella storyline is silly with the reporter...

There was the actual case where two male friends married so the friend could get the house when he died and there was no tax issues.

To be fair to the writers though, people do have unfounded worries and fears. Presumably Bela isn't aware of any other similar situation, so he doesn't know what might happen.
    However, if they follow through with that idea, and make the characters actually have problems with Revenue, then it would be silly, unless there is some other issue different from the real life case.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

How come Darragh isn’t sniffing around Orla now that she is single? It really is strange, he was like her shadow there when Orla was still married and now nothing, like the fact she is single changes things and u know what it wasn’t all one sided, there was definitely something coming from her part.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Sparko

Didn't cop it at all that the girl looking to rent the room is the same actress who was involved in that storyline a few years ago about two teenagers bullying Eoghan. Both characters called Vinny so I'm assuming they're meant to be the same person. Although Amy the influencer has been in it before with the same name and no reference to her previous appearances so who knows!

I think I’d take my chances on the street before I’d have Pete as a landlord. He’d be a complete plague.

I think Sean is running the house for him

I don't think it was mentioned before Sean was living with Bela and Cass and where does Sean work?

Bela is the new Dr. Phil all coming to him for advice but I do wish the show would acknowledge him in a wheelchair, some explanation

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭threetrees

Did Orla sleep with Paul? I don't think she did but might have missed something.

Bela the actor doesn't look well but it's great to see him in the programme nonetheless. Seated scenes are easily done.

I'm liking Bosco a bit more, playing the gossipy bold boy suits him better than any other type character he's played in the show. Certainly better than a sore armed suing slipper wearing shop keeper.

fin12 wrote: »
    How come Darragh isn’t sniffing around Orla now that she is single? It really is strange, he was like her shadow there when Orla was still married and now nothing, like the fact she is single changes things and u know what it wasn’t all one sided, there was definitely something coming from her part.

Orla also seems to have got more dolled up spruced up etc., since splitting from Wayne officially, Darragh should ask her out

• Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Darraghs new obsession, moving out of home, if he doesn't get the room will he start stalking sean this time?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

Why is Sash Orlas child minder and house keeper, where is Olivia ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,532 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

I missed a few episodes, who's the young one with Darragh?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,682 ✭✭✭thesultan

I think Michelle. She's gorgeous

Darraghs new obsession, moving out of home, if he doesn't get the room will he start stalking sean this time?

He can move into the attic

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

thesultan wrote: »
    I think Michelle. She's gorgeous

Who's Michelle? The Journalist who interviewed Cass?

Will that story lead anywhere?

Like a relationship with Laura or something?

Nokia6230i wrote: »
    Who's Michelle? The Journalist who interviewed Cass?

Will that story lead anywhere?

Like a relationship with Laura or something?

Vinny's friend

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 92 ✭✭Wearing of The Green

A lot of pretty ladies on Fair City this evening. It was like summer bay without the sun and beach.

So who wheels Bela in and out of the community centre where he wears no mask

Why is Sash Orlas child minder and house keeper, where is Olivia ?

And PA typing her email

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Nokia6230i

Interesting tonight.

Orla not reading the contract; or did Killian and/or Dolores doctor it?

Michelle, my belle Michelle; as ways to win Sean round, fair play Vinnie ha ha! Still finding it difficult to view Vinny as the female version of the pair of scuts who gave Leo grief a couple years back; it could be down to how the actress has aged but it's also a credit to wardrobe & make-up too.

Darragh; that lad can't catch a break; not sure that's how it really plays out in real life even in the Dublin rental market; I'd be telling Sean to do one if he tried playing me off with her (presumably Vinny and/or Michelle will try woo Sean? Or maybe one might try step out with Darragh? Least this storyline might keep Sean in it; the actor has a dance/acting school too; same as the Detective guy; that storyline has gone cold I see.

Sash "typing" the email to Wayne.....be the Lort but pretending to type & typing are two separate things in so many ways; still fair play to her, babysitting Junior, being Orlas PA/Friend/Etc. while ignoring Olivia for so long now she's probaly 18+ & away in college anyway.

Bosco, "I'll go out & sweep the path" ha ha!!! Absolute busy-body; every soap needs one to be fair but Orla when leaving shop calling him one thing and Renee another was good too.

So Bosco over hears her & Paul; he tells Renee, Renee tells Bob, Bob tells Hughie...........

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Whats goin on with people standing in doorways or around the corner hearing things..all the soaps are at it...

For Sale....PS5....unopened ....:P

Advertisement