Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭The Bollocks

Killo is in that new show Kin. I can't wait to see where his character goes, the absolute mad bastard.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,295 ✭✭✭External Association

History repeating itself.

20 years ago Dean's dad Leo was blamed for Billy Meehan's death. He had given Meehan a few slaps and knocked him out before Meehan came too and round 2 with Lorcan. Leo 'you're a toe rag Meehan!!'

Carol, in an effort to protect Lorcan, was complicit for a while on trying to pin the killing on Leo.

Ger will probably take a similar role with Dean.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,498 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

I saw Dearbhla in my local area last weekend.....she's very tall! She must be easily 5ft 11 or 6ft 0.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 ladybrandy91

I just hope this doesn't set Cris back I feel he will somewhat blame himself for Will dying alone If he does I hope his friends will make him sense

I also get a think Phoebe will struggle too and I think that will make Lee crack

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭NorthCity

The first one to crack will be Hayley , when Hughie raises the alarm Hayley will immediately suspect Ger had him murdered , She might become unhinged . Ger fearing she might talk to Yates is forced to tell her of the chuckle brothers involvement . If Ger , Hayley , Darragh and Lee offer

each other alibies that would leave Dean in the frame .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,535 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

FC always seem to kill off the characters that make the show watchable.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭a_squirrelman

While Will was great to watch he had to get his comeuppance. So it was either prison or death in my opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

So Deegan is in full patrol uniform one minute then in a forensic suit, then back to full patrol uniform

then cass bursts into the pig to spread the news Will is dead, but Meraid is two doors down but doesn’t know before Cass

• Registered Users Posts: 30,481 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

I'm really hoping they don't drag this story out to long. I really find the Collins brother tough going.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,151 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The ambulance taking a dead body, I thought the undertakers take to hospital for post mortem autopsy

• Advertisement

Chris is a stereotypical gobshite. Useless character. Hayley is a ride.

Chris looked like he was about to piss himself laughing when fat Mairead told him that Will is dead.I love this show.

Damien the crater-faced wobbly headed Mitch Buchanan rip off. Gobshite.

• Registered Users Posts: 604 ✭✭✭a_squirrelman

Jaysus. You don’t need to insult the actors like. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Why didn’t Mairead just go and ask Hughie what he found in the house. She stayed standing outside the shop constantly calling Wills phone even though she was not getting an answer and saying she didn’t know what was going on. Meanwhile Cass was a couple of meters away telling people Hughie found Will dead. Beyond stupid as usual from Mairead.

They can ask my bollocks , its still the best comedy on tv so I love them for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

The Bollocks up at 3am last night binging on Fair City. The man's a huge fan!

Binging on Fair City and my six-pack of Bud.The perfect combo.

Dolores is a gobshite. Cartoon-faced geebag. I love this show.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

What made me laugh was Dolores standing in the street with her eyes closed looking devastated when they brought Wills body out🤣 A couple of days before she couldn’t stand the sight of him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

Either Will is back from the dead or the summary for next Sunday’s episode per Sky guide is a mistake.

A big shouting match in the hungry pig, conveniently Ger is the only one to hear the boyos talking about it and tells them shut it.

Ger is a horny yoke, made for the pipe this evening she was.

Maybe that hair of Deano's isn't natural after all, maybe it's a ploy to attract the grannies...who's next? Renee? Dolores? Maybe two of them together!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,481 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

@bazermc TV now has the same thing!

• Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,226 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

The two lads discussing the thing in Spar with Deegan in the background was funny!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭threetrees

Ronseal Lee is going to cave in, he was meant to give Will a good old shake up, but Ronseal didn't do what it says on the tin, silly fecker. I'm surprised that Deegan wasn't bothered by the clean door handle, that's exactly the sort of detail he'd be all over. We need Yates back to solve the crime properly!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,151 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Dean gave away his hand early, telling Ger he knew

If the house Will and Bosco were in is still owned by Paul or Barry, rented by Eoghan, why is Hughie arranging forsenic cleaning

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

Never heard of 'forsenic cleaning' - surely the Guards would keep the place cordoned off for longer.

Where are Vinny, Zac, James, Juliet, Alex + Melanie at the moment?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Sparko

That was unusual. It seemed like the kind of scene Bosco should have been involved in but in typical FC fashion a bunch of relevant characters go off shift and are conspicuously absent.

Not that I miss Bosco, especially when he has to try and do dramatic scenes but he should definitely be present for this part of the story.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Flowergirl201

Would it really bad if the collins brother got locked away for wills murder/ manslaughter???

Advertisement