Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fair City [News, Spoilers and Discussion v10] Read Post #1 Before Contributing

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Sparko

• Registered Users Posts: 86,156 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Bronagh still away and her replacement seeing to Dolly, who is taking on Will's role in the centre?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,952 ✭✭✭Deeec

Well I think last night was the worst ever. No excitement at all really.

We seen Dolly ( who we didnt even know could drive or owns a car ) actually leave Carrigstown to get her car serviced even though her son owns a garage in Carrigstown?? We seen her crash her car into a bin and be stuck in the car only for Tommy to rescue her and sure then not a bother on her.

We seen Orla and Paul see the commotion outside but not check what was going on - unusual for them. Orla and Paul manage to get to the community centre without seeing the fire, people or Dollys car. Pete was busy cleaning up the community centre when Orla told him Dolly was in an accident. He then realised he had missed calls from Carol - instead of ringing Carol back he had time to have a row with Paul instead.

Once again a storyline which could have been good done really badly.

I can only assume that the purpose of last night was to give a storyline for Lucy to come back in.

Also please can Cleo go home soon - I find her so annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Niall_76

The way Dolly’s stuck foot suddenly had all the room in the world to clear the pedals was damn funny

• Registered Users Posts: 8,239 ✭✭✭Pussyhands

There must be some lad dying to get rid of some explosive stuff considering they had an explosion on hell week this week too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 520 ✭✭✭Niall_76

Sean did pretty well in that. Some had decided he’d be terrible. When it comes to mental strength it’s really difficult to know who has it and who doesn’t.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,481 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

You just have to so question the writers. Why couldn't they just say Dolorus was going to the shops or something?

Also what's the deal with Carol running around with the petrol?

I take it this will cause issues for her insurance claim.

We all have a fair idea I'd say who the insurance investigator is going to be now.

Sasha was going mental at Tommy for the danger he could put AH-LIV-EE-YA in yet now she's wanting to get the heavy hitters from her and Carols family.

Mairead is an awful nosebag! Forcing Cristiano to tell her what's going on.

Carol should flatten Cleo. What a little toerag

• Registered Users Posts: 495 ✭✭Láidir agus Dílis

Garda 'Have you had any difficult passengers in your taxis?' to Carol😂

FFS. Some contrary drunk came back to bomb her business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,522 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Clipseo needs to be muzzled.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,535 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Cleo saying nobody will set foot in Carols place again but there never seems to be anybody there anyway.

An average nights takings must be about 40 quid.

Sash and Carol teaming up! They'll be like the scissor sisters next. Ritchie's cock and balls will be chopped off with a stanley knife.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,952 ✭✭✭Deeec

Dolly looks like a child let loose on a jar of strawberry jam. Sack the make up artist.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,275 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I haven't seen this in months and just caught the end, why does Dolly have blood on her chin?

• Registered Users Posts: 260 ✭✭Munstergirl854

Its a bit far fetched for strangers to throw a party for someone in their own house!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,007 ✭✭✭gidget

That little snippet at the end for the week ahead, the woman who Carol was talking to and said "weren't you friends with Dolores Molloy", could that be the woman she had trouble with before? can't remember her name, but she became obsessed with her?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

I found that really strange, who would do that?

• Registered Users Posts: 86,156 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30,481 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Is it common to give somebody a cake when they save your life?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,499 ✭✭✭✭Strazdas

Nope, nor to throw a party in their honour.

The only partly sensible bit was the fishing holiday in the envelope. Personally I would have given him five grand or something (if I had Dolores's millions).

• Registered Users Posts: 196 ✭✭Dynomutt

• Registered Users Posts: 3,116 ✭✭✭bazermc

How the heck did Orla and Paul go from the station to the community centre without noticing the cab company in a blaze of flames

I seem to recall that Cleo was homeless at one stage so she doesn't seem like the type to judge people based on their past. Carol decking her would have been delightful 😂

Can't believe it's been 10 years since Lucy was in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭GAAcailin

Looks like Lucy is being brought in as an insurance investigator; wait for it though.... She'll be dining in the bistro, picking up messages in the spar every 10 minutes, drinking in the station, staying in the Ballentine, laundry in Molly Ban, getting her nails/hair done in Dolly's salon.

Total conflict of interest that she would be brought in to investigate a fire in a location where she left in dubious circumstances..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭Immortal Starlight

Lucy will probably be next in line for Tommy too😊

"Olivia misses you" says Sash to Tommy

Such baloney.

• Advertisement

Carol, upset about people gossiping about her past, immediately tries to gossip with Lucy about her past.

Advertisement