Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone recommend an electrician?

Options
  • 15-02-2021 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend an electrician around the city centre? Can electricians do call-outs at the moment, or are they prevented due to the restrictions?

(Need some odd jobs/repairs done, cooker hob replaced, ceiling light fixture hooked up, possibly some power cable running etc.)

Comments

They can definitely do call outs for essential stuff.
    I'd a new oven installed recently and Dad's neighbours (elderly) had an electrican on Friday but I can't remember who he worked for even though it was on his hi vis vest.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

who_me wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend an electrician around the city centre? Can electricians do call-outs at the moment, or are they prevented due to the restrictions?

(Need some odd jobs/repairs done, cooker hob replaced, ceiling light fixture hooked up, possibly some power cable running etc.)

https://safeelectric.ie/find-an-electrician/

There’s 420 electricians in the cork area at this link. Best off to use one of these

Hope that helps

• Registered Users Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭ofcork

Theres a guy martin crowley on facebook seems to have a good reputation as said only essential work allowed at the moment.

Advertisement