Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Falsely Accused by Mod of Xenophobia

Options
  • 15-02-2021 8:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,793 ✭✭✭

A Mod has made a false accusation of xenophobia against me:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/private.php?do=showpm&pmid=16560381

Ten of Swords

Moderator Note

Xenophobic nonsense. Ten of Swords

I admit the post was uncivil, apologies for that, but neither I nor the post are xenophobic. This is a serious false accusation. The issue is with the people spouting hate and being divisive. The particular country they are from is, clearly, not the issue.

Uncivil, fair enough. Xenophobia? Absolute incorrect. No good can come from making such false accusations.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

xenophobia
    /zɛnəˈfəʊbɪə/

noun

dislike of or prejudice against people from other countries.

Your post from the Why are 'anti racist' NGO's so racist to the Irish? thread:

Rezident wrote: »
    He is right about one thing (and one thing only), 'Ireland is complicit'. By tolerating this hatred, we are allowing it to grow and fester here. This will certainly result in Irish children being attacked and murdered by these hate-filled ideologues. And after they have murdered your son they will shout hate in your face because they feel justified, because someone in Ireland hundreds of years ago had something to do with slavery, apparently. And you let it grow on your doorstep.

Would he do this in Russia? Or China? Not a chance. So we are complicit, because if you tolerate this, your children, literally, will be next. They could not do this in many other countries, they need us to just do nothing, like the good, little weak, virtue-signalling sheep that we have become. All it requires is for good people to do nothing.

You're not seeing how that post might be interpreted as just a wee bit xenophobic? :confused::confused:

Advertisement