Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rent 2-3days a week

Options
  • 15-02-2021 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hey All,

I hope ye are well,

Myself & my partner needs to rent a couple of nights a week in Kildare- has anyone done this before? we have a house in the country and really don't want the inconvenience of a whole apartment but need to be able attend work. Does anyone have any suggestions or know anyone who would rent out a double room 2/3 nights a week?

Thanks a million !

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭Rosahane

Hey All,

I hope ye are well,

Myself & my partner needs to rent a couple of nights a week in Kildare- has anyone done this before? we have a house in the country and really don't want the inconvenience of a whole apartment but need to be able attend work. Does anyone have any suggestions or know anyone who would rent out a double room 2/3 nights a week?

Thanks a million !

Have you looked at a Bed & Breakfast option near your workplace? I’d expect that most would be amenable to a discounted long term arrangement.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,422 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Where in Kildare?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Grainne mcd

Rosahane wrote: »
    Have you looked at a Bed & Breakfast option near your workplace? I’d expect that most would be amenable to a discounted long term arrangement.

Oh that's a great shout, I'll look into that thank you!

Where in Kildare?

Naas area

• Registered Users Posts: 1,698 ✭✭✭ronaneire

Hey All,

I hope ye are well,

Thanks a million !

Have you tried any of the local hotels? They would be open for essential
    workers and might do you a deal for a few nights a week.

• Advertisement

ronaneire wrote: »
    Have you tried any of the local hotels? They would be open for essential
    workers and might do you a deal for a few nights a week.

Will do,thanks a million!

Advertisement