Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Elimination Chamber 2021 (Contains spoilers)

Options
  • 16-02-2021 1:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 38,449 ✭✭✭✭

Elimination_Champer_2021_poster.jpg

Takes place Sunday 21st Feb live on the WWE Network

Drew McIntyre (c) vs. AJ Styles vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Randy Orton vs. Sheamus vs. The Miz- Elimination Chamber match for the WWE Championship

Asuka (c) vs. Lacey Evans (with Ric Flair)- Singles match for the WWE Raw Women's Championship

Bobby Lashley (c) (with MVP) vs. Keith Lee vs. Riddle- Triple threat match for the WWE United States Championship

Jey Uso vs. Kevin Owens vs. King Corbin vs. Sami Zayn vs. Cesaro vs. Daniel Bryan- SmackDown Elimination Chamber match for a WWE Universal Championship match later that night

Roman Reigns (c) (with Paul Heyman) vs. SmackDown Elimination Chamber match winner- Singles match for the WWE Universal Championship

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,182 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

I want Lacey to win the title so I can watch Reddit burn.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,709 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

J. Marston wrote: »

I think she deserves a title reign

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

J. Marston wrote: »
    Lacey is out of the title match now.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,567 ✭✭✭bennyl10

Loughc wrote: »
    Lacey is out of the title match now.

confirmed?

When checked earlier she was still listed as being in the match, story sense or not

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 24,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Loughc

bennyl10 wrote: »
    confirmed?

When checked earlier she was still listed as being in the match, story sense or not
    Observer reporting she is out this morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Ridley

And Mustafa Ali, shighty is he Kofi Kingston has Miz's spot in the chamber.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Lacey out due to being pregnant maybe she will be replaced by someone coming back from a pregnancy.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,004 ✭✭✭✭Itssoeasy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Can Bianca win both belts ?

I’ve just realised that tonight’s PPV elimination chamber will be the final one exclusively on the wwe network and just over 7 years ago it was the first one exclusively on it. Is it still that the network is moving to peacock in the US and those of us outside the US will carry on until told otherwise ?

Itssoeasy wrote: »
    Is it still that the network is moving to peacock in the US and those of us outside the US will carry on until told otherwise ?

You are correct.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 38,449 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

11pm- Pre show
    12-3am- main show

Lacey out due to being pregnant maybe she will be replaced by someone coming back from a pregnancy.

Is Lacey really pregnant or just storyline wise and any talk of her replacement? Charlotte?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Really pregnant according to the wiki - expecting second child

Rikand wrote: »
    Really pregnant according to the wiki - expecting second child

Ric Flair the dirty dog

Not expecting much from the PPV, it would be cool if we got a title change. A short title run for someone with Drew or Roman winning it back at fast lane

Gonna make a prediction that she isn't pregnant!

It's part of the story with Ric teaching her how to be "the dirtiest player in the game."

She'll attack Asuka before the match tonight but the match will go ahead, Lacey will win the title and face Charlotte at Mania with Ric in Lacey's corner but he'll turn on her and help Charlotte win the title.

Loughc wrote: »
    You are correct.

If we can remember the dates that the wwe network became available in different countries when it launched I wouldn’t be shocked if those dates go in reverse regarding to the unwinding of the wwe network.

Will Edge show up to spear Reigns

Yep can see him showing up alright

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Yup and the show will either end up with Edge saying "See you at WM" or Edge holding up the title, followed by Cole " Could this be, could this mean Edge will face Roman for the title at WM?":pac:

Keith Lee
    has been pulled from the PPV according to PWInsider.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Ridley

Can Bianca win both belts ?

They spent a fair chunk of 2020 diluting the significance of holding two championships for some reason so yeah? :p

Jeff Hardy only in the WWE title EC match to take bumps and then look like he's dying

M Ali should be in a match

• Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Very strange about Lee. Multiple reports ( esp last week) saying vince doesn’t seen him as a top star. Typical of wwe to mislead its audience on an upcoming. Like so many others who have come from nxt, he appears likely to fail and be drastically under utilized.

Was going to go to bed but sure it’s just started so may as well see it through ( cracks open a bottle of wine)

Got to love this version of Sami Zayn

hoping for Cesaro to win this but we all know it will be Kevin Owens who in turn loses to Roman once again. 98% certainty that Roman is retaining anyway so give someone the opportunity

I love the ref Jessica Carr telling Sami’s documentary crew that they need to hit the bricks. So did I hear it right that the winner of this match faces Roman later tonight ? That’s what I think I heard Greg Hamilton say.

I love the ref Jessica Carr telling Sami’s documentary crew that they need to hit the bricks. So did I hear it right that the winner of this match faces Roman later tonight ? That’s what I think I heard Greg Hamilton say.

Yep you heard right

• Registered Users Posts: 1,454 ✭✭✭showpony1

so whoever wins this loses to Joe later, telegraphing that Edge is picking him?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 773 ✭✭✭TimesArrow

Think Cesaro and then lose in two mins to Roman. Really thought Owens had major potential as a baby face but he just isn’t a credible threat to Roman and if anything, giving him the stunner hasn’t helped him at all. And really, has Owens ever been a credible main event talent? Like many, he probably could have been a top guy of management truly believed in these guys and booked them Accordingly

Advertisement