Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bow Bridge Place, Irwin St, Kilmaimham

Options
  • 16-02-2021 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all

Hoping for some expert advice!

Am currently interested in a charming little 2bed in this complex but am not a Dublin native and not very familiar with this side of town.

Does anyone have any experience in this complex or general area that they could share?? All input appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭Monsieur Folie

I can’t speak for the complex but I live nearby. It’s grand, you are next door to the IMMA, and Phoenix Park is a short walk from there. Doesn’t seem to be too much trouble around there either, it’s pretty quiet. Kilmainham Lane is used as a bit of a rat run during normal times and as it’s only a small Lane it gets blocked up very easily, which can be a nuisance during rush hours, but if you’re not driving it shouldn’t bother you.

You might have to deal with crowds/anti-social behaviour during forbidden fruit each year (assuming it comes back post-covid) as the entrance will be right by your complex, but it’s only 2/3 days out of the year and as that complex is gated the disruption should be minimal.

• Registered Users Posts: 175 ✭✭Snipp

I did some work in St. James Medical Centre beside the luas stop - a short walk from that complex. It is unfortunately rife with drugs and anti-social behavior. My car was keyed outside the centre also. I would proceed with caution.

Advertisement