Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Paraeagle

fe1fi20 wrote: »
    actually can't believe i got 51 in Constitutional... absolutely delighted! only two left to go now. The October timetable is up btw guys and its being held online and in person, you get to choose which one you want :)

Oh my God that’s amazing! I am the SLOWEST writer on earth but a very fast typer so this is a Godsend

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LawLearnin

I failed the one I was sure I'd done fine in (Company - 31), and did grand in the one I'd thought I'd failed (Constitutional - 58) haha jaysus I've sat them all at this stage and still don't have a wrangle on how well they went at the time of sitting

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Fe1taker2020

Still can’t get access

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Lallers96

I STILL CAN'T GET IN AHHHHH

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Oisin_FE12021

Still can’t get access

Neither can I… wtf

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭ruby1998

Not in yet.. thought it was my sh*tty internet but it appears not lol

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭FE1new

Can anyone not even get to the Law Society page? IT keeps going connection time out and I have very good WiFi. Arrggghh my nerves

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭fe12020oct

for anyone who has gotten access - did you stay on the page and wait for it to load or did you keep refreshing?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 Lozg

FE1new wrote: »
    Can anyone not even get to the Law Society page? IT keeps going connection time out and I have very good WiFi. Arrggghh my nerves

Yeah I can’t even get into the page, my nerves are shot

• Registered Users Posts: 8 andrcamp

fe12020oct wrote: »
    for anyone who has gotten access - did you stay on the page and wait for it to load or did you keep refreshing?

Stayed on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LawLearnin

fe12020oct wrote: »

I just waited for it to load

• Registered Users Posts: 35 bigchungus

actually can't believe i got 51 in Constitutional... absolutely delighted! only two left to go now. The October timetable is up btw guys and its being held online and in person, you get to choose which one you want :)

OOooh could you link me where it says that? The entire website seems to have crashed so would like to just have the page loading in the background, haha

• Registered Users Posts: 20 UCCME

Ah lads, story with contract?? I am BAFFLED about my fail. Only a few % off too.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭fe1fi20

bigchungus wrote: »
    OOooh could you link me where it says that? The entire website seems to have crashed so would like to just have the page loading in the background, haha

here's the October timetable guys

• Registered Users Posts: 92 ✭✭SamWFE1

neon123 wrote: »
    Well that's all 8 done for me, this thread has been invaluable over the past year so thank you everyone for the support and tips! If anyone needs some steer on the exams feel free to PM me as I'm happy to help where I can.

delighted for you!

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭Bantz_Control

here's the October timetable guys

Seriously? Candidates sitting online get an additional 30 minutes over the in person exams? How can this be justified?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭bluerthanu

I hope everyone is delighted this morning (thankfully I’m one of them), but for those who aren’t - plough on. Just wanted to say that I have typed notes of every subject (plus some papers, reports etc and my scripts), and I’m more than happy to share with anyone who needs them totally free. I received a huge amount of help from friends and others on here with materials, and only right we should share back. PM me if you want it.

EDIT: I'm getting a lot of messages (I'll try keep checking on here over the next few days so bear with me please) - can you include your email address in your PM please!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mydogwentroof

Let's hope there's never a cyber attack on the Law Society, cause their server can't even tolerate 1,000 people checking their exam results.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 bigchungus

bluerthanu wrote: »
    I hope everyone is delighted this morning (thankfully I’m one of them), but for those who aren’t - plough on. Just wanted to say that I have written notes of every subject (plus some papers, reports etc and my scripts), and I’m more than happy to share with anyone who needs them totally free. I received a huge amount of help from friends and others on here with materials, and only right we should share back. PM me if you want it.

Fair play to you. I'd love to take you up on your very kind offer

Just got in!! Passed them all that's me done now can't believe it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,162 ✭✭✭LawBoy2018

ruby1998 wrote: »
    Just got in!! Passed them all that's me done now can't believe it.

Well done!!! How did you get in?

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Ais20

Still trying to get in on my phone:(

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭RebeccaM90

Trying to access results for a half an hour, anyone else this problem ?

LawBoy2018 wrote: »
    Well done!!! How did you get in?

Thank you!! I'm on chrome on my laptop and I just left it loading didn't touch it and they came up for me then after about 5 mins!

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭fe12020oct

i got into the law soc website but when i put in my login details it’s been loading for about 5 mins - anyone else have this problem?

RebeccaM90 wrote: »
    Trying to access results for a half an hour, anyone else this problem ?

Yes, still can’t get in

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭Lallers96

Still can't get in 33 excruciating minutes later

• Registered Users Posts: 22 BookFast

Finally got in after 25 minutes waiting JFC, I passed my final four despite thinking I failed 3. Hope ye all get in soon and thanks so much for all the help throughout the year. If anyone needs tips/notes/scripts feel free to message me.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭law987

8 in the bag, thanks for all your help guys!! best of luck to everyone

• Advertisement

Thinking of giving up trying to gain access for a few hours lol

Advertisement