Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭fe1ki5

awsah wrote: »
    When I get my script back I will happily send it on

Thanks so much, really appreciate.

Seems like a lot of people failed when they expected to pass etc. I know a few people who have now had multiple fails with equity and just unsure how to get my head around the topic

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Debarramike137

Hi all

Is anyone attending the city colleges lectures guys, if so, any feedback please?

Also, I’m cork based, wouldn’t mind having some FE1 buddies locally, might work well around exams time . Thanks all

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Katniss1998

Would someone be able to list what came up in the March 2021 paper for Equity?

• Registered Users Posts: 34 eLawGirl

Company Law Act 2014

I found it on the Bloomsbury website and on legalbooks.ie for 99€, does anyone know of a discount code for those websites?

eLawGirl wrote: »
    Company Law Act 2014

I found it on the Bloomsbury website and on legalbooks.ie for 99€, does anyone know of a discount code for those websites?

I ordered from the Bloomsbury UK website and paid in sterling. I also managed to find a discount just by googling (sorry it seems to have expired now but I'm sure there's other ones around) and it worked out at €66.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 FE1Lordthe2nd

Anyone know when recheck results for the March 2021 sitting will be released?

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭awsah

Anyone know when recheck results for the March 2021 sitting will be released?

Saying next week, I was kinda hoping we would get an email today to say it would be 2mro! Still no sign of my paper ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 29 LegalEagle21

I emailed during the week and was told recheck results would be out today and I would receive an email in due course. Nothing yet tho. Was anyone else told today?

I emailed during the week and was told recheck results would be out today and I would receive an email in due course. Nothing yet tho. Was anyone else told today?

Just checked and they are not available yet, would love to know today!

Do we have any idea what the delay is with scripts?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

fe1ki5 wrote: »
    Do we have any idea what the delay is with scripts?

They keep saying there is a huge volume and failed scripts will be sent first.

Surely all the fail scripts have been sent out ? I don’t see what the delay is either. The exam was marked so it should be straightforward to send it on …..they are legally obligated to release OUR data !

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭AA21

They keep saying there is a huge volume and failed scripts will be sent first.

Surely all the fail scripts have been sent out ? I don’t see what the delay is either. The exam was marked so it should be straightforward to send it on …..they are legally obligated to release OUR data !

I failed 2 and didn’t receive my script after emailing so many times. So I had to still pay for rechecks before the closing date not even knowing whether I had a chance or not. So unfair

AA21 wrote: »
    I failed 2 and didn’t receive my script after emailing so many times. So I had to still pay for rechecks before the closing date not even knowing whether I had a chance or not. So unfair

I know, I'm the same! do people reckon we will get the results today considering there has been no email

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭RebeccaM90

awsah wrote: »
    I know, I'm the same! do people reckon we will get the results today considering there has been no email

I've just sent them an email asking if it would be today. I remember the email for FE1 results was around 10am so hopefully it could be in and around the same time.

I'm in the same position - waiting for a recheck, having yet to see my script. Hoping it will be today or tomorrow to get it over with!

Just spoke to Shirley -reuslts are not ready and she does not know when they will be released - hoping to send us an email with an update as soon as they know

Regarding scripts they have received hundreds of requests and only 2 girls to work on them. She said the are prioritising people who failed but I literally just received my constitutional script there that I passed. She said they are doing EU and constitutional today.

She asked for patience as there are only two girls in the office trying to get everything done.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Kkelly97

Hi guys, does anyone have a updated constitutional grid?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭illy.m

Just received email from LS. - Recheck results will be emailed to us tomorrow morning by 11.30am. If not received by them to contact fe1section@lawsociety.ie

Did anyone have any success with their rechecks?

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭illy.m

I got same mark. October here we come.!

• Advertisement

Exact same mark. Roll on October.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 LegalEagle21

Also got the exact same mark

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Sip Sip Hooray

Stayed exactly the same in company.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 law1234567

I actually went up 4% and passed! Anyone know if the LSI send us out new results with the correction made?

Yeah I stayed the exact same as well. (property, needed 4 marks)

Yeah I stayed the exact same as well. (property, needed 4 marks)

Property also needed 3 marks, stayed at same mark, so cruel!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 LawGo123

Contract -Went up two marks to bring me closer to passing but not enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭nmurphy1441

Brought up to a pass in Tort… company and property unchanged!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 JPEGJULY

Brought up 4 to scrape a pass in Property and that's the last of them ticked off for me thank God. Thanks for all your help and best of luck to all yis going forward. I would have been lost without this thread x

• Advertisement

Brought up 4 marks to a pass in property...mad frantic dash now to get this blackhall application in on time!

Advertisement