Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25 lollypop23

Does anyone have the Equity paper from October 2021? Or even, can anyone let me know what came up?

I did Tort, contract and property in October so can pass on materials.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 stonewash

Hey guys, anyone who has applied for this sitting did ye get a receipt email to confirm your application?

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭vkfe1

Yeah i registered earlier and received an email a few minutes later.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭Pc_law

Hi everyone,

I was using a link sent from City Colleges to access their night before notes from last October. However when I click the link it now says “page cannot be found.” Does anyone have access to them? They’re just helpful for looking at the right contact law cases!

Thanks!

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 24 FE1student2021

Is anyone still waiting on recheck results?

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭fe1fi20

I am... I've called everyday and havent spoken to anyone. Need to know if I should apply for the exam by Thursday. Law Society is so **** useless

• Registered Users Posts: 20 stonewash

has anyone been able to get in contact with them by phone?

I was speaking with someone on the phone on Thursday and I was told I should have results by Friday. I tried calling there and no one answered so I will try again tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 Lawlawblahblah

I'm in the same boat! No recheck results and when they do answer my calls they have no explanation as to why I haven't gotten them yet. Sooo frustrating

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭AA247

Can I ask what exams ye are waiting on the rechecks for? It is very strange that some have been issued, and others not.

I’m waiting on Contract. What about you? Yeah it’s very strange to be waiting this long.

Mine was Company - I got the result in the 24th (no change), but I’ve emailed asking for the breakdown which I think we are entitled to see and no reply. Must be a delay with the contract results but it’s still very strange!

I accept failure haha! But I just have no trust in the process after how this has all been handled and it’s so stressful going into your last attempt before TC supposed to start.

That’s so annoying, I’m sure you will get Company this time round, stay positive! Yeah it’s so frustrating to be kept waiting like not ideal. The exams are stressful enough!

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Kkelly97

Hey guys,

Would really appreciate grids including October 2021 for EU and Contract!

Have grids to swap for other subjects (Con, Equity, Criminal and Tort)!

They actually just replied and the external examiner doesn’t submit their results per question. Oh well onwards & upwards. Hope ya get better news when yours comes back!

• Registered Users Posts: 28 jcarroll9

Hi there,

Im up the walls - are there any company and/or contract grids/ recent papers going around? Any general tips as to approaching these two exams would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and sorry if this has been answered recently - I cant seem to find these resources.

Hey,

Sorry for flagging this again - it looks like only the City College’s videos are available for the night before notes. If anyone managed to download or has a copy of the contract one from October 2021 - that be great thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭catonafence

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭fe1ki5

I think all the recheck results were surely sent out at the same time. I would try the logging in via Microsoft Edge instead of Chrome route as this was the cause of people not getting their results in December there. Just doesn't seem normal to have released only some of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Costello95

They were all emailed individually this time. No logging in to get them. Very strange

Yeah that is very weird. Don't think I like that... suppose it was to avoid the disaster that was the release of Decembers results. Oh God really feel for anyone still waiting - Good Luck!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 LawCopy16

Has anyone gotten their marked script back? I sent in a GDPR request for mine back in December and still no sign of it. I called the LS last week and the lady on the phone told me about downloading them but didn't seem to understand that I already had my script I wanted the breakdown of the marks

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭swankyslug

Any property tips? I noticed finding didn’t come up last paper so I’m very hopeful for a q on that 😂

If you did the exam online, there is no marked script, they correct them online. The most I got from them was the marks per question.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Gill2020

What are people focusing on for Company and Contract?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 9876FE1

Hi guys, what is everyone focusing on for EU this March?

• Advertisement

I studied last time:-

Finding

Succession

Family

Co-Ownership

Adverse Possession

Easements

and had enough to pass but would suggest Land Registration for an easy add on too and landlord/Tenant

Advertisement