Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭fe12022

Do people think I will be covered for company with a generic sample answer learnt on:

1. Incorporation (Advantages & Disadvantages)
    2. Separate Legal Personality
    3. Corporate Authority (s.40 & Turquands Case)
    4. Director's Duties
    5. S.189 Restriction & Disqualification
    6. Fraudulent & Reckless Trading
    7. Foss v Harbotle sample answer
    8. Crystallisation of a Floating Charge
    9. Examinership
    10. Winding Up -s.569
    11. Realisation of Assets

Or if people think I could cut down on that would be great either :)

• Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭fe1ki5

Yeah hard to see how you couldn't get 5 answers from all that!

• Registered Users Posts: 11 stressed_depressed

Hi everyone, just wondering has anyone heard back from LK Shields, be it a yes or a no, about this round of TC applications? I still haven’t heard anything back & would just like to know if I’m the only one :) thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭madonna123

I would really really appreciate if anyone had past questions for EU exam ?

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭swankyslug

I'm halfway through my FE1's, and that is thanks to a lot of nice people on here. I have passed Criminal. Property, Equity and EU. Gonna try and pay it forward so I created a google drive for all the notes/manuals/sample answers I used to pass. https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12-ul9618UoCoPZwcbD9kSo6uudsMjZkW?usp=sharing

If anyone wants to give me notes or samples for the 4 other subjects in return, I would be incredibly grateful.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 tjh99

Hi everyone, I'm selling Independent Colleges 2022-2023 manuals for Criminal, Property, and Equity. I can meet in Dublin or post them to you.

€60 each and you're more than welcome to the notes I took off them and any past exam scripts I have too.

Dm me if interested!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 FEAC39

Selling a Companies Act for €60.

DM if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 4 fe1112

Does anybody know what came up/have the papers from Oct 2022 for property, criminal or contract?

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭catonafence

Hi,

Does anyone have any tips for Equity, what to focus on? and what I can ignore?

I logged into my Law Society account to download Criminal to share with you - but its not available for download. I will have to request it from the FE1 society.

• Advertisement

Anyone know what came up on the last Tort sitting/ have an up to date grid please?!

I still haven't got my scripts back (despite asking for them on the day of results) but when I do I will send contract on! I have the property and criminal from March if you're interested?

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭mouzey

• Registered Users Posts: 9 legallybehind3

Has anyone gotten word back for rechecks/scripts from the law society?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 littlett23

Hi does anyone have any notes for Tort/criminal/ property

working full time and finding it hard to make sense of everything -break everything down to actually study/learn off essential information with the amount of text in the manuals

any help at all would be appreciated

• Registered Users Posts: 3 gráforthelaw

Company Law.

Hi guys, does anyone have examiner reports or samples answers for Company please? Happy to share what I have for each subject.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 AppleorPineapple

Got an email to say they’ll be out later this week. Very vague. When I called last Monday I was told they should be out later that week. They seem to be allowing extension for applications for those waiting on rechecks

will private message you - I have both for company. I failed first time round, passed second time round by learning his reports.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 holymoly97

Has anyone a script for contract that I can take a look at? I have no idea if my sample answers are way too long/detailed but I definitely think I’ll struggle with timing. Thank you 🙏🏼

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭fe1fi20

Could I get this too please? I've failed twice and not trying do it again after the March sitting

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭awsah

does anyone have a copy of the company paper from October 2022 sitting that they wouldn't mind sending onto me? thanks in advance.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 rebecca1177

Any constitutional and equity Whatsapp groups?

Appealed 48% in contract but didn’t change :(

Any advice on what exams to do next? (Have property and constitutional passed) how many can I reasonably study from now until exams in March while working full time. 😢😢

Post edited by AppleorPineapple on

• Registered Users Posts: 10 himself there

Zero change in company for me. Anybody result change?

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭Ignacius

Hard luck and chin up.

Zero change in company and no response on parts of my answer not there in script for online exam.

Don’t know if there is anybody to escalate it. Anybody know?

How do you get your script? I would definitely try and escalate that. To who is the million dollar question

How do you get your script? I would definitely try and escalate that. To who is the million dollar question

If you've recently passed Property and are revising Contract again then Equity would make the most sense as it crosses over with these two.

I'd be of the mind to take on EU or Criminal. While the content of both is large, they have high pass rates and EU is very predictable.

• Advertisement

Thank you! I’m thinking criminal or EU with contract! 🙈🙈

Advertisement