Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭FE1s2021

Would anyone be able to tell me what aspect of corporate borrowing came up on the November company paper. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 49 FE1Nov20

FE1s2021 wrote: »
    Would anyone be able to tell me what aspect of corporate borrowing came up on the November company paper. Thanks

As far as I remember, corporate borrowing didn't show on the Nov paper

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Fe1user5555

Didn’t come up at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 9 Study.Life

Fe1newbie wrote: »
    Anyone have Company Sample answers be able to email me? I have other material I could swap :)

Empty your inbox, trying to DM you but your inbox is full

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lawmay

Does anyone have Contract sample answers they would be willing to share besides the Griffith College ones? I'd really appreciate it, thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 FE1Pleb

Anyone still looking to secure a TC? If so, is anyone aware of any that will be opening for this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭phildub

FE1Pleb wrote: »
    Anyone still looking to secure a TC? If so, is anyone aware of any that will be opening for this year?

There is a milkround 2020/2021 thread that discusses TCs

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭FE1Hopefully1

FE1Pleb wrote: »

Matheson are still open for applications for TC but not sure what year they are recruiting for

Philip lee are recruiting for 2023 currently

But also keep an eye on the law society website for vacancies smaller firms recruit there and a lot of their internships are to move into training contracts

Has anyone received a copy of their script yet ? Was hoping to have it by now

• Registered Users Posts: 35 bkm2020

Anyone applied for a recheck and not get a reply? Not sure what to do

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭AlexTG356

bkm2020 wrote: »
    Anyone applied for a recheck and not get a reply? Not sure what to do

I got a reply and paid up. Maybe best to email them again.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 bkm2020

AlexTG356 wrote: »
    I got a reply and paid up. Maybe best to email them again.
    Cheers thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Lawgrad101

Where is the best place to get a copy of the Constitution for the exam?

Lawgrad101 wrote: »
    Where is the best place to get a copy of the Constitution for the exam?

Easons or any local book store most are open I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

Any word on when we can apply for the next sitting?

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Lightup1

Has anybody got a copy of their script yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Costello95

Creg12 wrote: »
    yep

Is it just if it goes to a pass or if it goes up at all do you get refunded?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭lawgirl23

Costello95 wrote: »
    Is it just if it goes to a pass or if it goes up at all do you get refunded?

Just if it goes up to a pass!

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

No , nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 examsfe12021

Anyone else deterred from paying the cost of recheck before seeing their scripts? - dont really want to pay over 100 euro and then see my script and realise it wasnt worth the recheck..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16 moeby

Would anyone have an exam grid for company law please?

I have exam grids for Constitutional and Criminal I could swap if you need.

Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Costello95

Anyone else deterred from paying the cost of recheck before seeing their scripts? - dont really want to pay over 100 euro and then see my script and realise it wasnt worth the recheck..

Yes! Was really hoping to have looked at the script first. Also would love to know if we do spot mistakes on the script like the marks not added up correctly what happens then when the deadline for correction is up

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭maggie95

Got my Company script back this afternoon. No sign of my other three though yet!

No markings on them, just the question and answer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 343 ✭✭IgoPAP

maggie95 wrote: »
    Got my Company script back this afternoon. No sign of my other three though yet!

No markings on them, just the question and answer

You can't be serious?

IgoPAP wrote: »
    You can't be serious?

Unfortunately yes.

Don't know how useful they'll be for people looking to get rechecked, unless you show them to a lecturer or something and they give you a guesstimate of what it scored, tenuous at best.

IgoPAP wrote: »
    What's to say, then, that the examiner didn't just flip your script in 30 seconds and give you a pass or fail based on his mood?

I would argue that's very likely - looking at my script now, I don't understand how I passed (I have little to no case law and my English is s***, but on a presentation level it looks good so maybe that pulled me over?)

maggie95 wrote: »
    I would argue that's very likely - looking at my script now, I don't understand how I passed (I have little to no case law and my English is s***, but on a presentation level it looks good so maybe that pulled me over?)

I can't believe there is nothing on them..How do they even record the marks ? Now we have absolutely no guide at all

I can't believe there is nothing on them..How do they even record the marks ? Now we have absolutely no guide at all

Yeah I’ve gotten four scripts back from previous sittings and there’s never anything written on them just a mark out of 20 beside each question

Yeah I’ve gotten four scripts back from previous sittings and there’s never anything written on them just a mark out of 20 beside each question

But these don't even have markings it seems

• Advertisement

But these don't even have markings it seems

Oh well that definitely makes no sense

Advertisement