Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Juryisout1996

Iconic10 wrote: »
    so what about in circumstances where all employees are banned from wearing jewelry due to a reason other than religion but it so happens that a certain employee must wear a cross as part of his religion ? think it’s march 2029 q 8?

Q8 March 2019 - possible approach:

Explain that the employee is entitled to certain constitutional protections for his religious beliefs/conscience, including expression, but that these are not absolute.

Look at whether the measure has interfered with the employees rights- although there was no particular religious intention in the measure in that is is directed at infection control, there is still an effect on the employees expression of faith.

Then consider the proportionality of this interference - is there a rational connection between the interference and the States objective being pursued?

Conclude - as the employee is not required to visit farms, the objective is not rationally connected and thus potentially a disproportionate interference with his right to freely profess his faith.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 orlaghs

Oh Jesus !! anyone go up ?

mine stayed the same :( devastated!

wondering now should i try go for four exams in march? it was property i failed and i'm still confused as to how! i'm on track for the three i'm currently doing but would be worried about taking on too much and it having a negative effect.

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

orlaghs wrote: »

sorry to hear that.

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭FE1Hopefully1

fe1fi20 wrote: »
    Hi guys, how’s study going?
    Just a quick one - I contacted OPW last week re legislation and they said that they will post it out and arrange for payment later. I’m just wondering if anyone has received their legislation from them? I know they’re closed but they said they’ll be open on the 10th for delivery for FE1 students.
    I need the constitution and property legislation 😭

I got my legislation from there sent it out but haven’t contacted me abi it payment

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭lawDani

mine are up?

i was moved up to pass in Contract by 3%

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Diamond_Hands

Did anybody else not get the recheck mark yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Creg12

orlaghs wrote: »

wondering now should i try go for four exams in march? it was property i failed and i'm still confused as to how! i'm on track for the three i'm currently doing but would be worried about taking on too much and it having a negative effect.

Did u fail by much?

if its just a bit of revision i would it a go

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Lawlz

Went up 1% and the other stayed the same!

Proctorio kicked me out in both exams and I emailed them immediately after and they responded noting it so I emailed them about extenuating factors for the recheck but no good obviously!

I would be reluctant to fork out for a recheck in the future if I needed one! Anyone have a similar experience?

• Registered Users Posts: 45 tommyq94

After sitting it for the third time, and getting it rechecked for the second time, I have finally passed Contract.

Moved from 46-50. Delighted!

Two to go...

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭FE1new

This may sound very stupid but I logged in there and my 3 results from November are listed and it says recheck deadline is still 29th Jan. It doesn't look the page was updated at all. For people who had a recheck (I only got 1 rechecked) does the page look the same with all the results showing for you?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LawLearnin

Did anybody else not get the recheck mark yet?

Yeah, I don't seem to have gotten mine yet

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭NewFe1

I went up from 46% to 50% in Equity

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Diamond_Hands

FE1new wrote: »
    This may sound very stupid but I logged in there and my 3 results from November are listed and it says recheck deadline is still 29th Jan. It doesn't look the page was updated at all. For people who had a recheck (I only got 1 rechecked) does the page look the same with all the results showing for you?

Same for me

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Lawlz

NewFe1 wrote: »
    I went up from 46% to 50% in Equity

So lucky!! I went up 1%!

FE1new wrote: »

Ya it looks the same! The ones I didn’t get rechecked disappeared and are back now

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LawLearnin

Ya it looks the same! The ones I didn’t get rechecked disappeared and are back now

Ah nuts, maybe I did get mine back then but nothing changed...

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭jus_me

Anyone else’s results still blank??

jus_me wrote: »
    Anyone else’s results still blank??

Mine are blank but I didn’t apply for any rechecks they must be doing it one at a time

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭nmurphy1441

Brought up to a pass in one (contract)... 46 to 50
    Other stayed the exact same (property)...

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭jus_me

I applied for a recheck in constitutional but still blank !

Called law society they said they’re not out till tomorrow so weird

• Advertisement

LawLearnin wrote: »
    Ah nuts, maybe I did get mine back then but nothing changed...

It's the exact same page as usual just your score is changed

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭FE1new

Well that is really strange the website says they are out tomorrow and my results were up but now they are gone. Looks like I didn't go up in my recheck if that was the release of them.

They seem to have taken down everyone’s result and putting them back person by person mine are blank so I wouldn’t worry yet just check later if yours are blank and you’re waiting on rechecks !

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Fe1Student20

My results have disappeared and just seen this on website:

"Recheck results for the November 2021 FE-1 exams sitting will be available online at 11am on Friday 19 February 2021."

Presuming that the results put up were correct, despite not being bumped up, if others actually did go up?

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Law101

Went up 2% for tort to 50 - thank god. I can burn the manuals now

• Registered Users Posts: 30 FE1million

Recheck results went up and have been taken down again 🀔

FE1million wrote: »
    Recheck results went up and have been taken down again ��

Worried I'll go back down again

• Registered Users Posts: 30 FE1million

NewFe1 wrote: »
    Worried I'll go back down again

Same :rolleyes:

Oh my goodness I am now terrified they’ll take my
    Pass away! I have screenshots! Please don’t do that LS!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 Lawwww2020

I didn’t apply for any rechecks but my results have all disappeared and it says the external examiners have now carried out a recheck...

Very confused - has anyone else got this?

Advertisement