Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭jus_me

Anyone who sat constitutional get brought up?

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭FE1Hopefully1

Lawwww2020 wrote: »
    I didn’t apply for any rechecks but my results have all disappeared and it says the external examiners have now carried out a recheck...

Very confused - has anyone else got this?

No mine are blank and then just say there appears to be no results for you if this is a mistake contact the fe1 section

Mine actually does say that now haha updated there now but weird

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Lightup1

Mine is saying the results will be available shortly? Surely shortly means today ?

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Byrne11

fe1fi20 wrote: »
    Hi guys, how’s study going?
    Just a quick one - I contacted OPW last week re legislation and they said that they will post it out and arrange for payment later. I’m just wondering if anyone has received their legislation from them? I know they’re closed but they said they’ll be open on the 10th for delivery for FE1 students.
    I need the constitution and property legislation ��

Hey,
    I ordered my legislation last week and it was put in the post for me yesterday.
    I paid by online back transfer, they gave me the option of posting a postal order either.

Very strange that they didn't tell you how to pay, I would e-mail again and ask for payments details to ensure you get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lawwww2020

No mine are blank and then just say there appears to be no results for you if this is a mistake contact the fe1 section

Mine actually does say that now haha updated there now but weird

Haha very strange! Hopefully it sorts itself out tomorrow

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

Lightup1 wrote: »
    Mine is saying the results will be available shortly? Surely shortly means today ?

Same for me

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭FE1Hopefully1

Lawwww2020 wrote: »
    Haha very strange! Hopefully it sorts itself out tomorrow

I was sent all my scripts anyway so they can’t try pull something on my now haha

• Registered Users Posts: 30 FE1million

Back up again. Anyone else ?

FE1million wrote: »

No !!

Yes!!!
    What the fudge is going on!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭lawgirl23

Nothing there for me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭lawgirl23

Byrne11 wrote: »
    Hey,
    I ordered my legislation last week and it was put in the post for me yesterday.
    I paid by online back transfer, they gave me the option of posting a postal order either.

Very strange that they didn't tell you how to pay, I would e-mail again and ask for payments details to ensure you get it.

I ordered some, they told me somebody would be in touch RE: payment. The legislation arrived but nobody contacted me to pay!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭lawDani

ok, what the hell. ,mine were there and my recheck mark brought me up to a pass in Contract.. now its saying they will appear shortly. Thank god i screenshotted!

lawDani wrote: »
    ok, what the hell. ,mine were there and my recheck mark brought me up to a pass in Contract.. now its saying they will appear shortly. Thank god i screenshotted!

What's it saying now ?

What's it saying now ?

its still blank undeneath the 'results for your Fe1 Nov. Sitting..'

-BLANK-

'the results will appear shortly'

sound ...

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Law101

its still blank undeneath the 'results for your Fe1 Nov. Sitting..'

-BLANK-

'the results will appear shortly'

sound ...

Same here

Law101 wrote: »
    Same here

Are we all blank now ?

• Registered Users Posts: 22 maewest19

I had been brought up to a pass in Company but it is also blank now? Weird...

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭AlexTG356

maewest19 wrote: »
    I had been brought up to a pass in Company but it is also blank now? Weird...

Do you mind me asking what your original mark was?

Up, down, up and now down again!!
    They’re going to cause me to have a mental breakdown! 😭

• Advertisement

Up, down, up and now down again!!
    They’re going to cause me to have a mental breakdown! 😭

Torture

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭FE1s2021

Has anyone not gotten to see their recheck mark yet? It's just blank for me

• Registered Users Posts: 32 2020FE1

FE1s2021 wrote: »
    Has anyone not gotten to see their recheck mark yet? It's just blank for me

Same for me- it’s just blank and hasn’t changed.

Hopefully it's just another glitch on the systems ... or a mistake as tomorrow was the provisional date... even provisionally!
    Or it could be the amount of traffic, then again youd hope they think.of these things...

Goodluck to all anyway ðŸ™

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Lightup1

Did anybody else transfer the money for the recheck but never get like an acknowledgment or receipt? Starting to worry mine hasn’t even been rechecked

• Registered Users Posts: 45 tommyq94

Lightup1 wrote: »
    Did anybody else transfer the money for the recheck but never get like an acknowledgment or receipt? Starting to worry mine hasn’t even been rechecked

I never got any confirmation from the LS of my payment going through, but I contacted Paula Sheedy yesterday, and she told me that my payment had actually been received!

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭NewFe1

Hopefully it's just another glitch on the systems ... or a mistake as tomorrow was the provisional date... even provisionally!
    Or it could be the amount of traffic, then again youd hope they think.of these things...

Goodluck to all anyway ðŸ™

I'd say they just accidentally hit a button or something that released them and took them all down when they realised. Hopefully nothing to worry about, although I'm not fully celebrating being brought up to a pass until I see it at 11am tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Fe1taker2020

Is anyone having difficulty logging into their law society account? Can't seem to get in. :/

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Coopie

Does anybody else find it quite difficult to pick out the relevant issues in the Constitutional Law problem questions?

Totally

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Coopie

What time results out tomorrow?

Advertisement