Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lawkp

still nothing !!

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

NewFe1 wrote: »
    Yep, so I did email and was told "The results are now available on our website". Shock, they are not.

Is that just an automated reply ? Are we really going to get them this late ?

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭AlexTG356

They're up.

Same results for me as last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 41 Lightup1

AlexTG356 wrote: »
    They're up.

Me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭jus_me

Mine still aren’t up - anyone else ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22 maewest19

AlexTG356 wrote: »
    They're up.

me too!

• Registered Users Posts: 32 2020FE1

The
    jus_me wrote: »
    Mine still aren’t up - anyone else ?

Same here!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lawkp

They're up! got brought from 46 to 50!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭lawDani

Good luck everybody and thanks for all the support xoxo

Oh no wish I could see mine but still nothing!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭nmurphy1441

Same as last night too!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭FE1new

Still nothing for me...

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭FE1Hopefully1

Hope everything goes well for everyone waiting!!

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭FE1s2021

Got brought up from 46 to 50 !!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Debarramike137

Mine haven’t changed! Despite me flagging that initial
    Examiner has added the grades incorrectly (it would still have been below 50). Hoping it just a glitch and that my new results are to be posted. What a head wreck!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 law8

Is anyone just getting their November results ? It’s showing me all 4 even though I only got two rechecked ? And they’re all the same marks

law8 wrote: »
    Is anyone just getting their November results ? It’s showing me all 4 even though I only got two rechecked ? And they’re all the same marks

Same. ! 2 rechecks and it showing recheck and others passed ! Seriously ðŸ˜

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭FE1Hopefully1

Mine haven’t changed! Despite me flagging that initial
    Examiner has added the grades incorrectly (it would still have been below 50). Hoping it just a glitch and that my new results are to be posted. What a head wreck!

Ring them Monday to confirm because they haven’t sent any results letters in the past year so I wouldn’t wait for a letter to arrive !!

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Iconic10

went up to a pass in tort from 46 to 50, same as what showed up yesterday phew 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭NewFe1

They are your new marks. In my case, the 3 I sat are still there. The 2 I didn't get rechecked are the same and the one I did get rechecked has changed. It's still the same layout as normal results day.

• Advertisement

Any advice on who to email at this time still no results up for me

• Registered Users Posts: 17 law8

NewFe1 wrote: »
    They are your new marks. In my case, the 3 I sat are still there. The 2 I didn't get rechecked are the same and the one I did get rechecked has changed. It's still the same layout as normal results day.

Oh really ? That’s strange because I had gotten one exam rechecked in the past and that was posted as a single result. Refusing to believe I didn’t pass equity haha

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Iconic10

went up to a pass in tort from 46 to 50, same as what showed up yesterday phew 😅

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭NewFe1

Oh really ? That’s strange because I had gotten one exam rechecked in the past and that was posted as a single result. Refusing to believe I didn’t pass equity haha

Maybe it's different for different people but that's how mine is. I've gone up from 46 to 50 in equity and the others are there with the same mark

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LawLearnin

Am in the same boat, here frantically refreshing in the hopes the numbers change haha

Can you request the rechecked breakdown for your paper? I'm curious now to see if whoever went back through it actually would have allocated the same marks as per the original (esp as the examiner seemed to not be able to decide what mark to give me, there were a bunch of numbers on a few questions where he looked to be going back and forth)

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Chickennugget1

Anyone who hasn’t been able to access results heard anything back from law soc? Still says there seems to be no results for you!

Anyone who hasn’t been able to access results heard anything back from law soc? Still says there seems to be no results for you!

Same soooo frustrating

Have many people’s results stayed the same? i can’t believe i only got 43 in property! I can only hope and assume it’s another glitch !!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Lawlz

Still can’t see my results!

Many others in the same boat?

• Advertisement

Are the recheck refunds automatically issued?

Advertisement