Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 205 ✭✭Diamond_Hands

Anybody's grades go up for property?

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭FE1new

I emailed the FE1 section email there but got an automated email. There are no results up for me at all and I'm waiting on 1 recheck. Does this mean I have to wait until Monday to see if I have to retake an exam????? Jesus christ

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Lawlz

FE1new wrote: »
    I emailed the FE1 section email there but got an automated email. There are no results up for me at all and I'm waiting on 1 recheck. Does this mean I have to wait until Monday to see if I have to retake an exam????? Jesus christ

Mine aren’t there either!

My biggest concern is the closing date on Monday tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 214 ✭✭FE1new

Lawlz wrote: »
    Mine aren’t there either!

My biggest concern is the closing date on Monday tbh.

Same I put off registering to wait for the result, I can't afford to pay and wait for a refund. I don't know how I'm going to focus enough to study this weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭fe12021

Lawkp wrote: »
    Did many people get contract re-checked?

i did. up by 2 marks - not enough to pass

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭nmurphy1441

Nope, stayed the exact same!

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭jus_me

Anyone brought up in constitutional?

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Chickennugget1

jus_me wrote: »
    Same soooo frustrating

Wonder will we have to wait until Monday??? 😩

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Debarramike137

Nope, stayed the exact same!

Same! Surely they must just not be updated? i thought that was the best exam I ever did!! Regarding College exams I mean

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭FE1s2021

I went up from 46 to 50

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 EM95

My results were posted about an hour ago and I got brought up two marks to a pass in Contract!

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lawkp

fe12021 wrote: »
    i did. up by 2 marks - not enough to pass

Aw no. I know it’s soul destroying. I was lucky I got brought up 4 marks to pass.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 RaffRiff01

hi im sorry to ask it here, does anyone that did not apply for a recheck but checked the Fe1 Exam Results page and their passed grade on Nov 2020 isnt there?

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭nmurphy1441

Same! Surely they must just not be updated? i thought that was the best exam I ever did!! Regarding College exams I mean

Was thinking the same! Thought I had a better chance to be brought up in property rather than contract.

Was thinking the same! Thought I had a better chance to be brought up in property rather than contract.

Hopefully! Seems a bit coincidental that a fair few have said there is no change on property. My equity didn’t change either having requested recheck!

They said they’ll send results tomorrow on the email earlier so maybe they will. From the posts of others here, they are clearly still glitches .

• Registered Users Posts: 319 ✭✭jus_me

Hopefully! Seems a bit coincidental that a fair few have said there is no change on property. My equity didn’t change either having requested recheck!

They said they’ll send results tomorrow on the email earlier so maybe they will. From the posts of others here, they are clearly still glitches .

They said they’d send results by email tomorrow?! That’s great cus I didn’t get mine today :)

jus_me wrote: »
    They said they’d send results by email tomorrow?! That’s great cus I didn’t get mine today :)

Hopefully it’ll be good news. I really thought I’d passed both but even one of them passed would be ok at this point . Cannot motivate myself atm lol

did anyone submit an email about mitigating circumstances with their note for re-checks and if so were you asked for any formal documentation as a follow up? wondering if that was taken into account or not, since i saw something on here about letting them know when getting your paper marked again.

congrats to all those whose grades went up today!

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭FE1Hopefully1

RaffRiff01 wrote: »
    hi im sorry to ask it here, does anyone that did not apply for a recheck but checked the Fe1 Exam Results page and their passed grade on Nov 2020 isnt there?

Yeah says no results !!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Lazydiddles

fe12021 wrote: »
    did anyone submit an email about mitigating circumstances with their note for re-checks and if so were you asked for any formal documentation as a follow up? wondering if that was taken into account or not, since i saw something on here about letting them know when getting your paper marked again.

congrats to all those whose grades went up today!
    I did, but no formal documentation was asked. Had applied for 2 subjects and just got bumped in 1(constitution).
    Looks like a lot were bumped up in constitution, so I would say they might not have considered any mitigating circumstances.

Anyone else with a different view?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27 FE1 Lady

I got brought up from 43 to 53 in Company. Last exam - Blackhall Here I Come! I’m in shock 🎉

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jip000

My results arent up yet either but I did get a (surprisingly) apologetic call from the LS around 530pm saying that when reviewing they noticed that parts of the answers I submitted in the property exam werent included in what was sent to the graders.

I had no issues with the exam- didnt get kicked out, no bathroom breaks, no talking or gazing off into the distance. so im not sure why this would be.

There werent any specifics about what parts and how much of the answers... She said there would have to be a review and the board would have to meet so this could take a long time to get a final grade (no guarantee of a pass- I got a 43)

I asked her if there would be an extension on the application deadline for the next round because of this and she said of course but I dont have that in writing.

Im sure there must be others in the same boat.

I did, but no formal documentation was asked. Had applied for 2 subjects and just got bumped in 1(constitution).
    Looks like a lot were bumped up in constitution, so I would say they might not have considered any mitigating circumstances.

Anyone else with a different view?

thanks for replying! also didn't get asked for any documentation despite offering it in more than one form, so assumed they don't really care about that sort of thing i.e. it doesn't affect their marking. not surprised, bit disappointing nonetheless

jip000 wrote: »
    My results arent up yet either but I did get a (surprisingly) apologetic call from the LS around 530pm saying that when reviewing they noticed that parts of the answers I submitted in the property exam werent included in what was sent to the graders.

I had no issues with the exam- didnt get kicked out, no bathroom breaks, no talking or gazing off into the distance. so im not sure why this would be.

There werent any specifics about what parts and how much of the answers... She said there would have to be a review and the board would have to meet so this could take a long time to get a final grade (no guarantee of a pass- I got a 43)

I asked her if there would be an extension on the application deadline for the next round because of this and she said of course but I dont have that in writing.

Im sure there must be others in the same boat.

jesus that sounds like a mess, i'm sorry you have to wait so long - that's agonising.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 RaffRiff01

Yeah says no results !!

any idea why that is? they probably took it out for people who didnt get a recheck?

is that always the case on the past, they take off the results? or?

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Iconic10

do we need to request a refund if we were brought up to a pass or is it automatic ?

• Registered Users Posts: 17 lcs3

Are people also seeing their November results for other exams they have sat? I’m seeing the two exams I sat and the one I got rechecked didn’t change? Does this mean I didn’t come up or does it mean my results aren’t there?

lcs3 wrote: »
    Are people also seeing their November results for other exams they have sat? I’m seeing the two exams I sat and the one I got rechecked didn’t change? Does this mean I didn’t come up or does it mean my results aren’t there?

Same! Hoping they just haven’t been updated thus far

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭FE1Hopefully1

RaffRiff01 wrote: »
    any idea why that is? they probably took it out for people who didnt get a recheck?

is that always the case on the past, they take off the results? or?

Yeah think it’s because the link is for people getting results rechecked so where you haven’t they just didn’t put up your results

You usually lose access to them after a while anyway nothing to worry about !! I just take screenshots

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Iconic10

lcs3 wrote: »

its showing all exams we sat in november

Advertisement