Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭FE1Hopefully1

Fitz_95 wrote: »
    For anyone still waiting on recheck results, Paula Sheedy is currently emailing people their results this evening it looks like! Just got mine their now after emailing them this morning asking about it

Hopefully it went well for you !!

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Debarramike137

I am

Is your screen just blank? My screen has the same results on the two I’m waiting on

• Registered Users Posts: 31 fe1student2803

Is your screen just blank? My screen has the same results on the two I’m waiting on

No it says my results are not available and to email if this is an error

• Registered Users Posts: 63 ✭✭Debarramike137

No it says my results are not available and to email if this is an error

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 31 fe1student2803

Fitz_95 wrote: »
    For anyone still waiting on recheck results, Paula Sheedy is currently emailing people their results this evening it looks like! Just got mine their now after emailing them this morning asking about it

That’s good to hear! I emailed yesterday and have still heard nothing. Here’s hoping I’ll hear soon

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Lawlz

Anyone that was affected by their papers missing sections heard anything from the LS today? I don’t have results from papers that apparently weren’t affected

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭jjjjjop

Does anyone have an up to date tort grid?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 Buttonbean123

My recheck didn’t change my original result but on my script that they sent out to me there’s part of one of my answers missing but I never got a call from the law Society to say that and they haven’t replied to any of my emails! Disaster :mad:

Hey guys what have those who are still waiting for recheck results done about applying for the next set?

I just applied for the 2 I have hopefully left but just noticed once you apply once, you can’t apply again. I’m thinking now should I have applied for the ones I’m still waiting on results for and just asked for a refund then.

Anyone have any experience or something similar? I’m conscious that the closing date is Monday.

Has anyone applied for them after the closing date or via email?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jip000

Lawlz wrote: »
    Anyone that was affected by their papers missing sections heard anything from the LS today? I don’t have results from papers that apparently weren’t affected

Havent heard anything. When I log in its still this message with no results at all:

There appears to be no results for you - if this is an error please email fe1section@lawsociety.ie and include your ID number.

• Advertisement

jip000 wrote: »
    Havent heard anything. When I log in its still this message with no results at all:

There appears to be no results for you - if this is an error please email fe1section@lawsociety.ie and include your ID number.

I have that aswel! Have you applied for the next ones or what are you planning to do about that? In my post above there I say I’ve applied for 2 but not the ones I’m waiting results on. You can’t seem to add in another exam after you’ve applied.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Lawwww2020

For everyone that’s applied, does your application say submitted? Mine hasn’t changed to approved or anything yet and I submitted last week

• Registered Users Posts: 14 jip000

Lawlz wrote: »
    I have that aswel! Have you applied for the next ones or what are you planning to do about that? In my post above there I say I’ve applied for 2 but not the ones I’m waiting results on. You can’t seem to add in another exam after you’ve applied.

Im a bit wary of doing more exams via this computer system.... but I think ill apply for two other exams and take my chances that these rechecked ones will be brought up to passes.

With as long as the LS takes with sending refunds, I cant really afford to reapply for these two and wait on the money to come back if I pass. Or risk having to prepare 4 exams while working if I dont.

jip000 wrote: »
    Im a bit wary of doing more exams via this computer system.... but I think ill apply for two other exams and take my chances that these rechecked ones will be brought up to passes.

With as long as the LS takes with sending refunds, I cant really afford to reapply for these two and wait on the money to come back if I pass. Or risk having to prepare 4 exams while working if I dont.

Ya I know what you mean. March is hopefully going to be my last sitting though so I’ll sit them regardless of what happens with this recheck.

Why is nothing ever straightforward with them!

Lawwww2020 wrote: »
    For everyone that’s applied, does your application say submitted? Mine hasn’t changed to approved or anything yet and I submitted last week

Mine is approved but I’m not a first time candidate

• Registered Users Posts: 32 2020FE1

Are people who are still waiting for recheck results going to wait until Monday to see if they receive them. Before applying for the next sitting?

Mine is approved but I’m not a first time candidate

Thank you! I applied on the 11th and the money has come out of my account but just says submitted on the website

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭awsah

Lawwww2020 wrote: »
    Thank you! I applied on the 11th and the money has come out of my account but just says submitted on the website

I applied on the 8th and just checked there and it says its approved!

awsah wrote: »
    I applied on the 8th and just checked there and it says its approved!

Thank you! A bit worried now as to why mine hasn’t been approved but I have paid

2020FE1 wrote: »
    Are people who are still waiting for recheck results going to wait until Monday to see if they receive them. Before applying for the next sitting?

I’ve applied for 2 today but I’m still waiting on recheck results for another 2. I’m one of the ones with the sections missing tho so I’m not expecting to get my results until after the deadline. Bit worried now to be honest! It seems that once you apply you can’t apply again and add in more on the online form.

Would love to know if anyone applied after the closing date or via email on here?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭Law101

YcL wrote: »
    I applied for a recheck but did not pay as sent an email saying Id pay once they sent on my marks, they never did so I never paid. Mine was rechecked and brought from 36 to a pass. Maybe they are rechecking scripts which were flagged to have not saved whether people applied or not. Hopefully this is the case for candidates that didnt get theirs rechecked.

Yeah same here too, I didn’t pay either!! Went from 48 to 50 in Tort. I did mention that the whole exam wasn’t fair due to all the tech problems and the fact that people were allowed back in to finish.

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭ihatethesea

Hi, does anyone know if the application deadline is midnight tomorrow night or if it is midnight tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭FE1_2020_

Would anyone have a recent city colleges Constitutional manual ? I have a 2017-2018 copy but I'm a little apprehensive that it may be out of date in certain areas, and for peace of mind would prefer an updated copy if anyone has pdf ? Willing to pay or swap for other material etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Iconic10

hi everyone just looking at the March 2020 paper q 3 for constititional - what are the issues people have identified under the three separate parts ?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭NewFe1

I have sample answers and exam grids for every subject up to 2018. I am looking for examiner reports for contract and constitutional in return. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭Coopie

Did anyone receive their results today?

Coopie wrote: »

Saw someone on Reddit got their results emailed to them today !

• Registered Users Posts: 23 EM95

I can’t login to apply for exams anyone else having that problem? I was able to login fine until today! I shouldn’t have left it to the last minute whoops

• Registered Users Posts: 32 2020FE1

Coopie wrote: »

I received mine by email from Paula at 4pm today.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 FE1student2021

Hi all, does anyone have an up to date property grid please? Thank you in advance

Advertisement