Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭awsah

fe12021 wrote: »
    hey, this was useful - pls could you tell me which other topics came up in november? thanks a mil!

I posted my paper a while back if you search the thread. An essay question on intentional torts, essay on products liability, causation problem question (thats what I answered it on anyway) medical negligence problem question, occupiers liability problem question. And the Rylands and vicarious which I believe were both problem questions - vicarious was definitely problem question,I didnt do the rylands one

• Registered Users Posts: 35 bigchungus

Can anyone point me in the direction of the most recent Kilcommins report for criminal? I have up to March 2019 so anything later than that would be brill!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Fe1 2020

Hi all,

Looking to buy the Blackstone's book for EU if anyone is selling.

Also have property and contract legislation if anyone is looking.

Thanks a mill.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭fe12021

awsah wrote: »
    I posted my paper a while back if you search the thread. An essay question on intentional torts, essay on products liability, causation problem question (thats what I answered it on anyway) medical negligence problem question, occupiers liability problem question. And the Rylands and vicarious which I believe were both problem questions - vicarious was definitely problem question,I didnt do the rylands one

ah thank you so much, sorry for making you re-type that. much appreciated. pls let me know if i can help you in any way

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭APower79

Iso_123 wrote: »
    Fair play this sounds tough! Very impressed by your determination/motivation!

Let’s hope it pays off!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭Fe119

Fe1 2020 wrote: »
    Hi all,

Looking to buy the Blackstone's book for EU if anyone is selling.

Also have property and contract legislation if anyone is looking.

Thanks a mill.

I have it, can post it to you tomorrow if you like. Dm me

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Iconic10

where are people buying their constitution legislation for exam ?

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭FE1Hopefully1

Iconic10 wrote: »
    where are people buying their constitution legislation for exam ?

I got mine in easons

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Fe1Hopeful91

Hey guys. Has anyone actually received a confirmation email about the March exams? Or any acknowledgement from the wonderful law society?

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭FE1Hopefully1

Hey guys. Has anyone actually received a confirmation email about the March exams? Or any acknowledgement from the wonderful law society?

I did today but it more in relation to adapted exam arrangements but just confirmed my application to sit exams

• Advertisement

No. It says submitted for review on my application

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭fe1fi20

APower79 wrote: »
    No. It says submitted for review on my application

same, still haven't gotten confirmation or even a receipt after paying

fe1fi20 wrote: »
    same, still haven't gotten confirmation or even a receipt after paying

They’re ok with taking the money straight away though!

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭FE1_2020_

Would anyone have the law school 2021 Constitutional revision guide ?

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭TCPIP

Did anybody here apply to the Philip Lee internship by any chance?

• Registered Users Posts: 343 ✭✭lsheehaneire

same here. I have 3 kids and I am also working 3 days a week. I find ear plugs are handy. I feel your mummy guilt .These few weeks before the exam are such a drain on your energy and time... its hard not to neglect something. Good luck x

• Registered Users Posts: 45 examsfe12021

equity

does anyone have sample answers for Quia Timet injunctions? would really appreciate and will swap other resources if needed! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭lawDani

Hi,

is anybody attending the online seminar on Monday re training contracts?

has there been any link sent out or a time confirmed yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭LawLearnin

lawDani wrote: »
    Hi,

is anybody attending the online seminar on Monday re training contracts?

has there been any link sent out or a time confirmed yet?

I signed up for it but haven't had any word about when it's on. I presumed it would be available online to watch afterwards anyway, but not sure now if that was how it was worded in the event listing or not.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭nmurphy1441

Chances of same questions coming up on the company paper 2 sitting in a row?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭lawDani

LawLearnin wrote: »
    I signed up for it but haven't had any word about when it's on. I presumed it would be available online to watch afterwards anyway, but not sure now if that was how it was worded in the event listing or not.

yes I'm the same, it must be pre recorded so , thanks

same here. I have 3 kids and I am also working 3 days a week. I find ear plugs are handy. I feel your mummy guilt .These few weeks before the exam are such a drain on your energy and time... its hard not to neglect something. Good luck x

How many hours a day do you get done? I’m only doing one exam this time round but I’ll have to try for 2/3 next sitting. Then it’ll be summer holidays!

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭nmurphy1441

Anyone here have the March 2020 company paper?

Also looking for Property Sample answers if anyone has them handy!!!

Thanks!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 54321zz

TCPIP wrote: »
    Did anybody here apply to the Philip Lee internship by any chance?

Yes I did! Have you heard anything from them yet? I haven't heard a thing

• Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭TCPIP

54321zz wrote: »
    Yes I did! Have you heard anything from them yet? I haven't heard a thing

Same and was wondering if they just didn't like me.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Murphs122

Has anyone done tutorials with James OMahony?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 Samuma

Hi all, how's the study going?

Does anyone have any EU booklets or exam qs and a grid that they could share by any chance? I would be very grateful! Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ullaw22

Right so this is my first run out with the FE1s and I'm really struggling. Only doing one: Property. Am I deluded in thinking that About Property, Succession, Coownership, Family Property, Licences and Rights of Residence, Landlord and Tenant, Adverse Possession and Judgment Mortgages would be enough to have covered? Haven't touched off anything else yet and am balancing this with full-time college course so would prefer take the chance on just studying these if it's in any way realistic to pass with just these topics covered. All help massively appreciated!

ullaw22 wrote: »
    Right so this is my first run out with the FE1s and I'm really struggling. Only doing one: Property. Am I deluded in thinking that About Property, Succession, Coownership, Family Property, Licences and Rights of Residence, Landlord and Tenant, Adverse Possession and Judgment Mortgages would be enough to have covered? Haven't touched off anything else yet and am balancing this with full-time college course so would prefer take the chance on just studying these if it's in any way realistic to pass with just these topics covered. All help massively appreciated!

don't stress, it's a really predictable paper and i would personally say you've covered enough. succession is almost always two questions so that's 40% of your revision done. assuming about property is finding objects? if so, that's very often on there too as is AP/easements (sometimes both but from what I can remember almost always at least one of them - so maybe add easements but this is just a personal take. it's also quite an easy topic imo...i found it much more bearable than stuff like mortgages and fam property and i left out landlords from revision entirely). co-ownership didn't come up in the last paper - if i remember correctly, p sure i would have answered on it if it did - so i think you're pretty set.

• Advertisement

anything that can be left out of criminal?

Advertisement