Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 lawgrad2020

Does anyone doing a course have any tips/ predictions for Equity?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Fe1user5555

What are people leaving out for constitutional in general?

• Registered Users Posts: 147 ✭✭Hamerzan Sickles

Can anyone send me a constitutional exam grid? Mine is seriously outdated. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭fe1fi20

Can anyone send me a constitutional exam grid? Mine is seriously outdated. Cheers.

thats what i'm working off

• Registered Users Posts: 2 nov2020fe1

Hi would anyone have griffith property sample answers?I have company,eu and contract if anyone needs them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Lovestolisten

Would anyone have sample Q&A’s for constitutional and EU?

I have Griffith Pre course sample answers for Equity of anyone wants to read over? I can scan to email or PM for you

• Registered Users Posts: 45 examsfe12021

constitutional

thinking of covering the following - any advice on whether i am missing anything or can leave anything out? Thank you.

SOP
    AG/Pres
    Courts
    Oireachtas
    Property
    Personal Rights
    Due Course in Law
    Interpretation
    Family & Ed
    Religion
    Freedom of Expression
    Freedom of assembly + association
    inviolability of dwelling
    equality

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭legallyginger

Probably here somewhere but has anybody the Nov property paper?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 FE1RL

Just did a quick x/19 for the amount of times a tort topic came up in the last 19 sittings.

Those in double digits (ranging from 10-12/19)
    CAUSATION
    DOC
    PRODUCT LIABILITY
    DEFAMATION
    TRES TO PERSON
    TRES/NUIS/RYLANDS
    DAMAGES

With Oc and Vic Liability appearing 9/19 times.

Anyone think this is a viable strategy?

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭lawDani

Does anyone doing a course have any tips/ predictions for Equity?

would also enjoy some light on this if anybody could..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭phildub

FE1RL wrote: »
    Just did a quick x/19 for the amount of times a tort topic came up in the last 19 sittings.

Those in double digits (ranging from 10-12/19)
    CAUSATION
    DOC
    PRODUCT LIABILITY
    DEFAMATION
    TRES TO PERSON
    TRES/NUIS/RYLANDS
    DAMAGES

With Oc and Vic Liability appearing 9/19 times.

Anyone think this is a viable strategy?

6/9 of those topics came up in November, did you check the frequency that they have shown up in successive years?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 FE1RL

phildub wrote: »
    6/9 of those topics came up in November, did you check the frequency that they have shown up in successive years?

Would be third time in a row for Caus and Vic L so unlikely.

Would be fourth time for Tres to person and fifth time for land based torts, so surely they are due a rest? Seems a difficult one to predict.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭APower79

Hi,
    Would anyone have a copy of the March 2020 criminal paper and report please? Thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭Iconic10

anyone not receive the email from better examinations with log in details ?!

Iconic10 wrote: »
    anyone not receive the email from better examinations with log in details ?!

not yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 ullaw22

What are people's thoughts on Landlord and Tenant for the Property paper this sitting? Is it more or less likely with the new Residential Tenancies Act last year? Also could be a bit of a minefield for an examiner with the temporary legislation. I'm definitely learning distinction between Lease and Licence but are others giving the whole chapter a good going over? And if so, how are you navigating the changes in the law in terms of studying? Sorry for so many questions!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 law1234567

not yet!

i have but the website isn't working after i changed the password

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭FE1Hopefully1

law1234567 wrote: »
    i have but the website isn't working after i changed the password

Yeah I can’t even create a password

• Registered Users Posts: 8 RudiN99

Is anyone on this thread familiar with a MrLawBody43? He has been pestering me for Property Grids for weeks now

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Costello95

Does anyone have the EU paper from Nov 2020 please?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 tippertruck

could anyone give me some clarification on the BetterExaminations email today. I set up an account and went through a sample test but at no point was there any way of downloading the software they require for proctoring. Can this software only be downloaded on the day of the exam or earlier?

could anyone give me some clarification on the BetterExaminations email today. I set up an account and went through a sample test but at no point was there any way of downloading the software they require for proctoring. Can this software only be downloaded on the day of the exam or earlier?

It will happen tomorrow when the mock becomes available it will ask you to download the software

hi all, just wondering if the majority has received that email today from Better Examinations?

Still waiting, emailed the address they said to email if not received and typically no reply...just added anxiety that something has gone wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭AlexTG356

Still waiting, emailed the address they said to email if not received and typically no reply...just added anxiety that something has gone wrong

Mine was in my "promotions" folder in Gmail, as opposed to my main inbox.

AlexTG356 wrote: »

So was mine !

they say give it until 10am tomorrow but i was just hoping i wasnt the only one

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Fe1taker2020

Does anybody know whether the right to liberty will come up for constitutional this sitting considering it came up in the last sitting?

AlexTG356 wrote: »

yep! they're it is.. feel silly now! thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭EmmaO94

flepetch wrote: »
    i was sent this one :)

I really really appreciate this thank you! :-)

Advertisement