Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FE1 Exam Thread (Read 1st post!) No trading

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭phildub

Does anybody know whether the right to liberty will come up for constitutional this sitting considering it came up in the last sitting?

Nobody knows what will come up

RudiN99 wrote: »
    Is anyone on this thread familiar with a MrLawBody43? He has been pestering me for Property Grids for weeks now

Well did you tell him you had one you can give him? Seems odd otherwise! A search of his name only brings up your post...

• Registered Users Posts: 18 fe1person

Hey! Does anyone have the EU November 2020 paper?

Or could someone share what came up?

• Registered Users Posts: 84 ✭✭bobbyness

RudiN99 wrote: »
    Is anyone on this thread familiar with a MrLawBody43? He has been pestering me for Property Grids for weeks now

Do you have a grid you can share with him?

Just a small point here. Everyone on this forum needs to be willing to share their notes and exam grids if they have them.

We're all in this together guys. Sharing your grid/notes with someone else isn't going to make you fail your exam! And hey, maybe it'll bring in some good karma

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭AlexTG356

Would anyone have the March 2020 Criminal Exam Report? I have plenty of materials to swap in return. Thanks.

• Advertisement

nov2020fe1 wrote: »
    Hi would anyone have griffith property sample answers?I have company,eu and contract if anyone needs them.
    AlexTG356 wrote: »
    Would anyone have the March 2020 Criminal Exam Report? I have plenty of materials to swap in return. Thanks.

Sure do! Will PM you

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭murray132

fe1person wrote: »
    Sure do! Will PM you

Would I please be able to get this off you as well, thank you 😀

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Lawlz

Sure do! Will PM you

Hi! Could you send this to me too if it’s not too much hassle please? Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 TheFE1Prep

phildub wrote: »
    Nobody knows what will come up

How did it come up in November does anyone know? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18 fe1mary

hey would anyone have any sample answers for equity? can swap for other material!

• Advertisement

murray132 wrote: »
    Would I please be able to get this off you as well, thank you ��
    Lawlz wrote: »
    Hi! Could you send this to me too if it’s not too much hassle please? Thanks!

Yes no worries! Just PMd you and the person above. I'd actually love to upload it here on the forum for everyone to access it but I can't seem to figure out how to upload files. Can anyone tell me how to do so?

Yes no worries! Just PMd you and the person above. I'd actually love to upload it here on the forum for everyone to access it but I can't seem to figure out how to upload files. Can anyone tell me how to do so?

You need to have over 100 posts I think if you send me the criminal examiners report I will upload it

phildub wrote: »
    You need to have over 100 posts I think if you send me the criminal examiners report I will upload it

Brill. Will do. Thanks a mill!

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭CoconutHeadMia

What are people focusing on for due course?

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭jjjjjop

Is it safe to leave out Estoppel and Constructive trusts in equity do you think? and the first chapter on Maxims? Is there anything else I could leave out... Does anyone have any predictions for equity or whats due up?

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭NewFe1

For Constitutional:

Separation of Powers
    Trial in due course
    Freedom of expression
    Property rights
    President and AG
    Constitutional Interpretation
    Family and education
    Personal Liberty
    Personal Rights
    Equality
    Fair Procedures
    Locus Standi

Still feels like I'm leaving a huge chunk out with this, is there anything in particular people would recommend adding?

Hey!

Below a google drive file with open access to anyone with the link.
    It includes grids, exam papers, examiner reports, night before notes and sample answers for all subjects. Please feel free to download them all and also to add to it if you wish (if the settings don't allow you to - let me know).

Snip: Copyrighted material removed. Please stop posting such material or links to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭fe1fi20

what are people focusing on for due course? i heard right to silence and right to jury trial could come up based on Sweeney (2019) case

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Iso_123

jjjjjop wrote: »
    Is it safe to leave out Estoppel and Constructive trusts in equity do you think? and the first chapter on Maxims? Is there anything else I could leave out... Does anyone have any predictions for equity or whats due up?

This is literally exactly what I am planning on leaving out - Maxims, constructive trusts, tracing and maybe estoppel. Its come up like 3/4 times in a row now and its never come up more than that in a row before so i was thinking about leaving it out. I will cover it if I have time though. I think tracing is due a run tbh but i'm gona leave it out as I find it confusing and I do have most of the rest of the course covered except the topics listed above

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭WesternC123

Constitutional

Are people ignoring Sovereignty and Prerogatives? I have notes done from a while ago but think i'm just going to leave it.. any suggestions?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Fe123

Does anyone know if it’s important to cover fraudulent/reckless trading in the directors duties chapter

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭BigSprogs

Anyone have a sample answer for the a question on the Attorney General? I have plenty of notes and sample answers for constitutional I can offer up in return!

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭mydogwentroof

Constitutional

Are people ignoring Sovereignty and Prerogatives? I have notes done from a while ago but think i'm just going to leave it.. any suggestions?

I would do. They're brief enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 ellachapman96

Does anyone have up to date property reports and papers they’d be willing to share please?

• Registered Users Posts: 31 arubamuuu

Equity

Does anyone have the November 2020 exam paper?

Also, what is everyone focusing on for the 2 out of 3 question? I'm not sure what topics to narrow it down to.

• Registered Users Posts: 86 ✭✭Paraeagle

arubamuuu wrote: »
    Equity

Does anyone have the November 2020 exam paper?

Also, what is everyone focusing on for the 2 out of 3 question? I'm not sure what topics to narrow it down to.

I don’t have the paper but this is what came up if it’s of any help:

1. PQ on charitable trusts
    2. Essay on duties of trustees
    3. PQ on express trusts, presumed resulting trust, advancements,
    4. PQ on DMC
    5. Essay on the 3 certainties
    6. PQ on undue influence
    7. Note: I. Strong v Bird, II. Rectification of common mistake, III. Hastings v Bass
    8. PQ on proprietary estoppel

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭neon123

Hi folks, are people seeing their upcoming exams appearing on the Better Examinations website? I only seem to have the mock exams on the calendar.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭ruby1998

neon123 wrote: »
    Hi folks, are people seeing their upcoming exams appearing on the Better Examinations website? I only seem to have the mock exams on the calendar.

Mine is the same, they didn't show up til much closer to the time in November so I wouldn't worry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 189 ✭✭neon123

ruby1998 wrote: »
    Mine is the same, they didn't show up til much closer to the time in November so I wouldn't worry :)

Perfect, thanks for that :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭DUMSURFER

Does anyone have the March 2017 Consitutional Law exam paper/report?

Also, any constitutional sample answers would go down a treat as well. I have some but they're scattered throughout the years and the newest sample answer is from March 2018 🙁

Any help is greatly appreciated and will be reciprocated! 🙂

Advertisement