Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New country and new phone number

Options
  • 17-02-2021 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I moved to Canada and changed my phone number. Now I can't access any of my accounts online without the security checks sent to my old irish phone number. I can't set up the BOI app without it either. What can I do? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

Hi, I moved to Canada and changed my phone number. Now I can't access any of my accounts online without the security checks sent to my old irish phone number. I can't set up the BOI app without it either. What can I do? Thanks
    Hi Laurence, 

Thanks for checking in with us here. 

You can give a call to my colleagues on 0035314606410

They are available weekdays 9am until 5pm weekends & bank holidays it's  10am until 4pm.

They can update the contact number and also if you need to, they can take a change of address by phone.

Hoping this helps, 

Many thanks, 
    Alison 

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Tedious Bore

https://original.365online.com/online365/spring/authentication?execution=e1s1

possibly won't be kept an option much longer though

Advertisement