Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Refund

Options
  • 17-02-2021 4:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I purchased an aftershave online from fragrance direct. €30 was taken from my bank account but my order was cancelled as the company aren’t shipping to Ireland as of now. I was told from them that it is up to my bank which is BOI to refund my money. They also gave me an acquirer number which is 103114105958.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland Reps

I purchased an aftershave online from fragrance direct. €30 was taken from my bank account but my order was cancelled as the company aren’t shipping to Ireland as of now. I was told from them that it is up to my bank which is BOI to refund my money. They also gave me an acquirer number which is 103114105958.
    Thanks Alixjordan1 for getting in touch here with your banking query.  

If this is still in pending transactions on account, it is likely retailer will not fully process this on their side and it will disappear from account within 5 business days after the date of transaction, increasing the balance by the disputed amount. 

Hoping this helps, 

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement