Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No claims on myaxa

• 17-02-2021 7:27pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭

Hi, does anyone know where on Myaxa.ie I can find my no claims information?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,124 ✭✭✭homah_7ft

Just updating this after contacting AXA and they inform me that they don't provide no claims information on their home policies. I don't know myself what my total history is and obviously I want to shop around to get a better deal. Does anyone know do I do this without my no claims information?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,479 ✭✭✭✭coylemj

Home insurance doesn't require proof of no-claims history, they take your word for it.

Or are you saying you don't remember if you've had a recent claim?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,808 ✭✭✭Fann Linn

homah_7ft wrote: »
    Just updating this after contacting AXA and they inform me that they don't provide no claims information on their home policies. I don't know myself what my total history is and obviously I want to shop around to get a better deal. Does anyone know do I do this without my no claims information?

I don't know about AXA but I've just checked now with my insurer Allianz, and included in my online policy documents is a No Claims Discount statement of which I have one for 7 years.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,998 ✭✭✭Eggs For Dinner

coylemj wrote: »
    Home insurance doesn't require proof of no-claims history, they take your word for it.

Or are you saying you don't remember if you've had a recent claim?

They pretty much take your word for it. In the event of a claim, members of Insurance Ireland will check the communal database. If you declared no previous claims when there are, there will be issues

Advertisement