Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Komplette.ie is komplette.nl

Options
  • 17-02-2021 11:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,237 ✭✭✭

So i didn't know this. After ordering something from Komplette.ie got an email that it is shipped by DHL and its coming from Netherland.
    To make things worse only realized then that they have added plug converter from eu to UK plug format. So its not even the correct Irish plug.
    Deliveries from komplette.ie are 10 euro while on their NL site its free for items over 20 euro.

I feel Komplette.ie should make it known somewhere prominent on their site that they are NOT in Ireland and their electrical products are with eu plug.
    What if have to return product??? Jaysus i dont think i'll bother with "komplette.ie" in the future.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,128 ✭✭✭smuggler.ie

Deliveries from komplette.ie are 10 euro while on their NL site its free for items over 20 euro.
    Within NL only, you are not even given option to enter address - postal code that auto fill the rest

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Why would there be a problem returning an item? EU purchase which should be straightforward.

Although I 100% agree that they should be more forthcoming on their origin (as should all websites be post-Brexit) and the issue of an EU plug would not be ideal. Depending on the product though, it may well be a USB plug which should be easy to replace.

Advertisement