If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

65" TV and soundbar

Options
  • 18-02-2021 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭

Hey Guys

I am looking at purchasing a new 65" tv and soundbar to replace my aged Samsung UE46C6530UK which has developed some issues with lines down the screen but hey 11 years old. 

My main use is Netflix, Disney+, Now tv and watching sports. I have decided that OLED is out because of burn in with kids leaving TV stuck on static pictures alot. I have been looking at the following
    QE65Q80TATXXU HW-Q60T half price on all 4k TV's listed
    QE65Q90TATXXU 
    QE65Q95TATXXU
    QE65Q700TATX With HW-70T Soundbar for €99 extra

In my search of the listed tv's above I have found some TV's cheaper in local suppliers Like Euronics, Expert, Currys etc see tv links for prices. Could you please give your opinion on the difference and is it worth it. Sorry for long post but wanted to give as much detail to help. Is there other TV's I could look at which meet my needs.

I was wondering if you did this deal also and are the soundbars and are they worth it or would you recommend another.

https://www.samsung.com/ie/offer/samsung-tv-soundbar-package-deal/

Thanks and sorry for long post
    John

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

jhud wrote: »
    Hey Guys

I am looking at purchasing a new 65" tv and soundbar to replace my aged Samsung UE46C6530UK which has developed some issues with lines down the screen but hey 11 years old. 

My main use is Netflix, Disney+, Now tv and watching sports. I have decided that OLED is out because of burn in with kids leaving TV stuck on static pictures alot. I have been looking at the following
    QE65Q90TATXXU 
    QE65Q95TATXXU

In my search of the listed tv's above I have found some TV's cheaper in local suppliers Like Euronics, Expert, Currys etc see tv links for prices. Could you please give your opinion on the difference and is it worth it. Sorry for long post but wanted to give as much detail to help. Is there other TV's I could look at which meet my needs.

I was wondering if you did this deal also and are the soundbars and are they worth it or would you recommend another.

John
    Hi John,

Thanks for the post and apologies for the delay getting back to you!

If you're not too keen on the OLEDs the QLEDs would be the next best thing, especially some of the higher spec 90 series and the 8K models!

The Q90T and the Q95T would be the highest spec 4K models and would give a great picture with slightly better specification for motion and colour than the 8K model however the 8K model is more future proofed!

I have the Q90T, Q95T and the Q700T in stock and ready to ship. The Q90T is 1899 euro, the Q95T is 2099 and the Q700T is 2099 euro. Our prices do include shipping and a 6 Year Guarantee and I can also include the HWQ60T free with the Q700T or half price with the other TVs!

The only real difference between the Q90T and the Q95T is the Q95T uses the One Connect Box but the panels are pretty much identical!

Let me know what you think!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 695 ✭✭✭jhud

Hey Guys

QE65Q90TATXXU 
    QE65Q95TATXXU

John
    Hi John,

If you're not too keen on the OLEDs the QLEDs would be the next best thing, especially some of the higher spec 90 series and the 8K models!

The Q90T and the Q95T would be the highest spec 4K models and would give a great picture with slightly better specification for motion and colour than the 8K model however the 8K model is more future proofed!

I have the Q90T, Q95T and the Q700T in stock and ready to ship. The Q90T is 1899 euro, the Q95T is 2099 and the Q700T is 2099 euro. Our prices do include shipping and a 6 Year Guarantee and I can also include the HWQ60T free with the Q700T or half price with the other TVs!

The only real difference between the Q90T and the Q95T is the Q95T uses the One Connect Box but the panels are pretty much identical!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for the information i have just sent a pm

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hey Guys

QE65Q90TATXXU 
    QE65Q95TATXXU

John
    Hi John,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for the information i have just sent a pm
    Thanks John, I'll get back to you asap.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.