Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Online account login

• 18-02-2021 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi, 
    I want to view my bill online, as you no longer send me a paper bill, and also submit my meter reading online. 
    However when trying to login for the last few days, the website login page is stating that it is currently unavailable. 
    I was wondering when the accounts website will be back in operation.
    Thank you. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi there,

Sorry about the inconvenience - we are unable to advise of a resolution time, however we can check the account for you if you private message us the name, telephone number, date of birth on the account and address, stating that you are the account-holder.

Setting up online billing automatically defaults the bill delivery method to online and discontinues postal billing. If you would like to change your billing to paper also, do let us know.

Kind regards,
    Una

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

Just to add to this, I can login into my Account but can't make a payment which i like to do every week and also i can't make a meter reading, it just shows my bill and usage but won't let me do anything else. 

• Company Representative Posts: 361 Verified rep Electric Ireland: Aoife

Hi Badabing, 

We're sorry to read this.

Are you still encountering this issue? 

You can make payment here in the meantime. 

Please send us a private message with your account details if you would like us to submit a meter reading for you. 

For account security, we will need you to please confirm the following details for us:

- Your full name
    - Your account number
    - The first line of your address
    - Your contact number
    - Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

We can then look into your query for you.

Kind regards, 
    Aoife

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭Badabing

Hi Badabing, 

We're sorry to read this.

Are you still encountering this issue? 

You can make payment here in the meantime. 

Please send us a private message with your account details if you would like us to submit a meter reading for you. 

For account security, we will need you to please confirm the following details for us:

- Your full name
    - Your account number
    - The first line of your address
    - Your contact number
    - Confirmation you are the account holder (Yes/No)

We can then look into your query for you.

Kind regards, 
    Aoife
    Hi Aoife, yeah it's still the same. It has all the Account information and how much credit i have on the Accounts, i just can't make it payments and readings like before. 

Hi Badabing,

Thanks for confirming.

Is this mobile or desktop or both? A pay button should be available on mobile - you may need to click on the link about a credit balance.

Thanks again,
    Una

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 302 ✭✭minibear

How long are these issues going to go on for? I've had the same issues as other posters here, unable to log in, able to log in but not see your bill or make payment. It worked at random times but then back to not being able to make a payment. Today i can't log in, all i get is "Smart flow meter GENERIC ERROR" in the corner of the page. And that's trying to log into the account page and also trying to log in to the link posted above to make payments! I don't want to contact one of your reps, i want to be able to log into my account, see my bill, download my bill and make a payment myself. 

Hi minibear,

A further update had to be completed today to accommodate the new smart meters. We regret the inconvenience.

The portal is back in operation now.

Kind regards,
    Una

Advertisement