Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drinagh as residential area?

• 18-02-2021 7:00pm
    Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,043 ✭✭✭

Hi, we're hoping to move Wexford way and maybe build. We're keen to be close to Wexford town for facilities etc and I am wondering waht is Drinagh neck of the woods like as an area.

I know its got lots of commercial development by the main road, but there is a site for sale at at Killiane, Drinagh described as "this most sought after residential location."

Is this accurate - i.e would it be a desirable area to live, or is that just estate agent speak? It looks kind of nice and leafy and green, whilst still being close to the town, but thought I'd check with local knowledge in case it is actually an industrial wasteland!

It's a given that you would have to drive everywhere etc etc. That's kind of what we're used to.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,043 ✭✭✭hometruths

Just seen that area is right bang in the middle of the area under consideration fo the N11/N25 upgrade so probably best to give it a miss!

Advertisement