Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATX case recommendations

Options
  • 18-02-2021 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

I had a build list recommended and really liked the case that was recommended, the Lian Li Torre E-ATX LANCOOL II, only problem is that it isnt in and I was hoping to buy everything in the next few days.

I would love a few case recommendations from any of the good folks here. Criteria would be, looks good,good airflow, easy to build in and good cable management. Budget would be 100-150

Comments

Pure Base 500DX.

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

I just did a build in a gamemax F15 mesh for the second time for a friend
    Great case with immense airflow,plenty of room and ARGB if your into that sort of thing
    Pricewise it worked out about 90 euros
    here is a review
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3CS9UbKafn4&feature=youtu.be

• Registered Users Posts: 12,411 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

GHOST MGG wrote: »
    Pricewise it worked out about 90 euros
    [/url]

where did you get it at that price, the cheapest I can see is around £105 with delivery and import fees from Ebay?

• Registered Users Posts: 940 ✭✭✭GHOST MGG

Skerries wrote: »
    where did you get it at that price, the cheapest I can see is around £105 with delivery and import fees from Ebay?

Customer bought it from CCL last november so he avoided all those stupid brexit import taxes etc
    edit: just checked price from CCL and its £69.98 not including conversion and delivery

• Registered Users Posts: 12,411 ✭✭✭✭Skerries

yeah I saw that on CCL but Ireland wasn't a delivery option and I don't think there any 3rd party delivery services any more

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭joe90

Advertisement