Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 - Matchday Thread

Options
1181920212224»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,159 ✭✭✭COH

89 (-8) ... the hit netted a total of 8 points thanks to Raphinha so have to he happy.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,384 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

70 (-4). Only had Raphinha from Leeds who netted me 24 points as captain.

Happier last few gameweeks for me :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,662 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

89 all out, over the moon as a rival had a disaster with 56 and now Im sitting pretty to use BB and have 12 DGWers. Had planned to sell Dallas with the FT to get 13 but might have to rethink that now. Leeds are at home to Villa next so will wait on a Grealish injury update

• Registered Users Posts: 7,783 ✭✭✭Benimar

91 and up to 25k. 2 excellent weeks in a row.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,288 ✭✭✭munster87

Benimar wrote: »
    91 and up to 25k. 2 excellent weeks in a row.

That you whizzing past!?
    72 and down to 26k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

Does anyone know which month GW26 is in? It spans Feb/Mar

• Registered Users Posts: 7,671 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

BaZmO* wrote: »
    Does anyone know which month GW26 is in? It spans Feb/Mar

It will be February, whatever month the deadline falls in is the month the GW counts for

ScummyMan wrote: »
    It will be February, whatever month the deadline falls in is the month the GW counts for

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

84, up to 117k OR. Highest so far. Only downside not having Raphinha but in a more comfortable position for this DGW to gain ground without him.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,271 ✭✭✭✭FHFC

Dallas owners.

Whizzing past me in mini leagues.

Everywhere....

XXEverywhere.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,952 ✭✭✭Morzadec

93 no hits, best relative GW of the season for me (first time in the top 100k for that GW).

Leeds triple up did the business again, they really have offered great value at both ends of the pitch this season.

Up to 27k overall and in contention in the money leagues so should make for an interesting last third of the season if nothing else!

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭BackforFPL

83 (-4)

Dallas pulling me up by the bootstraps this week!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

The 3 Leeds lads really rescued my gw last night and brought a 14th green arrow in the last 15gw’s.
    Granted that was coming from a very low base, but all the same it’s been good to be seeing consistent green arrows, hopefully I’ve not jinxed it!

• Registered Users Posts: 563 ✭✭✭dasa29

87 (-4)

97(-4) with 19 on the bench. Should've used the Bench Boost, but I think next week is probably the best time to use it tbf.

Advertisement