Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 25 - Matchday Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,124 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Richarlson (James)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Hope DCL gets half an hour against this defence

• Registered Users Posts: 637 ✭✭✭ngunners

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Nobody worried about that stat. It's the defence we care about!

I know! I just thought it was shockingly poor.

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Really annoying that DCL didn’t start. Assuming he comes on, I hope its for at least 30 mins to give him some chance.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Sold Ricky for Bamford

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭Jim Gazebo

Henderson down and the other Cb has been poor so far.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,148 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

Jim Gazebo wrote: »
    Henderson down and the other Cb has been poor so far.

Hendo is staying on for now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,124 ✭✭✭✭paulie21

Hendo off Phillips on

Hendo is staying on for now.

509cf802128856bb8378472d5a9201d7.png

• Registered Users Posts: 693 ✭✭✭Newbie20

Liverpool are gone to ****. I’m hanging on to Salah because he’ll still get a certain amount of goals but I wouldn’t dream of owning a second Pool player tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,675 ✭✭✭thunderdog

Newbie20 wrote: »
    Liverpool are gone to ****. I’m hanging on to Salah because he’ll still get a certain amount of goals but I wouldn’t dream of owning a second Pool player tbh.

I’m tempted to move Salah on to fund getting Kane (and go without Salah until GW 30/31)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,772 ✭✭✭✭Ace2007

Newbie20 wrote: »

No, madness seeing lads bringing in pool defenders the last few days, or holding Robbo etc for FOMO

Having Salah is a bit of a pain for me - not knowing whether to dump him or not. He chips in with the odd goal and from cheap penalties.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

thunderdog wrote: »
    I’m tempted to move Salah on to fund getting Kane (and go without Salah until GW 30/31)

I’d have Salah over Kane

CSF wrote: »
    I’d have Salah over Kane

Would you have Salah over say Son or KdB?

DCL coming on.

EDIT: On now for Hamez.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

Ace2007 wrote: »
    No, madness seeing lads bringing in pool defenders the last few days, or holding Robbo etc for FOMO

Having Salah is a bit of a pain for me - not knowing whether to dump him or not. He chips in with the odd goal and from cheap penalties.

Without Fabinho and Henderson in midfield there is less urgency and drive. All slow and pedestrian. Until Klopp stops playing them in defence nothing is going to change. I will hang onto Salah and get in Kane for the double but will probably captain Bruno.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,508 ✭✭✭✭CSF

Would you have Salah over say Son or KdB?

I suppose so yeah. Son has been equally inconsistrnt in an equally shaky team going forward and De Bruyne hasn’t played in a while so I will wait to see him look good before I go near him.

I like that cliched phrase about how it’s better to be late to a party then turn upto an empty house.

claw wrote: »
    Without Fabinho and Henderson in midfield there is less urgency and drive. All slow and pedestrian. Until Klopp stops playing them in defence nothing is going to change. I will hang onto Salah and get in Kane for the double but will probably captain Bruno.

I don't get why they bought 2 CB in January if your only playing one of them. Davies lad is 25 so like he's not a young lad. Play him in defence and have Hendo in midfield where he has more of an impact.

Like next season VVD, Gomez, Matip should all be back fit - so when is Klopp planning on playing the Davies lad?

CSF wrote: »

I like that cliched phrase about how it’s better to be late to a party then turn upto an empty house.

Hahah this is really good. :pac::pac:

Mane yellow for complaining non stop

• Advertisement

Salah shot saved by Pickford in the 6 yard box.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Salah shot saved by Pickford in the 6 yard box.

Sounds like some parallel universe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,877 ✭✭✭Pogue eile

Nice to see a ref not being conned by Salah's diving for once

• Registered Users Posts: 1,908 ✭✭✭claw

I don't get why they bought 2 CB in January if your only playing one of them. Davies lad is 25 so like he's not a young lad. Play him in defence and have Hendo in midfield where he has more of an impact.

Like next season VVD, Gomez, Matip should all be back fit - so when is Klopp planning on playing the Davies lad?

I follow Liverpool and talking to other supporters, we can't understand why he bought Davies if he won't play him. Could have brought him on today for Henderson. My view is get the midfield back to what it was and let the defence be what it is. Because it isn't working having his two best midfielders play centre half.

FUL: Areola, Aina, Andersen, Adarabioyo, Robinson, Reed, Loftus-Cheek, Anguissa, Lookman, Cavaleiro, Maja

Subs: Rodák, Tete, Odoi, Ream, Hector, Bryan, Lemina, Onomah, Decordova-Reid

SHU: Ramsdale, Jagielka, Basham, Bryan, Baldock, Ampadu, Fleck, Lundstram, Stevens, McBurnie, Sharp

Subs: Foderingham, Bogle, Lowe, Osborn, Brunt, Norwood, Burke, Brewster, McGoldrick

penalty to Everton DCL fouled

Penalty to Everton. DCL fouled.

Be very harsh for red card, but TAA didn't play the ball?? and that's the rule isn't it?

Siggy (DCL)

• Advertisement

Siggy (DCL)

Advertisement