Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IPad pro 11 or 12.9

Options
  • 19-02-2021 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭

Hey,

I waiting for the release of the new iPad pro this year. Im moving over from Samsung tab s6. I plan to completely move to ios this year. Im trying to decide between the 11 inch or the 12.9 I like the idea of the larger screen size but not sure if it's just too big. I'd like to get the magic keyboard with it to use when needed I don't plan to have it in the case all the time. For those of you who have tried both sizes could I please hear your pros and cons. Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 724 ✭✭✭Craigels

Anyone?

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

I moved from an iPad air 2 to a 12.9inch pro, and i absolutely love it.

I don't have a magic keyboard for it, but i'd imagine if i did it would be as good as you'd get as a complete laptop replacement, if you're totally invested in the iOS ecosystem.

The display on these models are just something else, great for consuming content.

• Registered Users Posts: 963 ✭✭✭Pete123456

Craigels wrote: »
    Hey,

I waiting for the release of the new iPad pro this year. Im moving over from Samsung tab s6. I plan to completely move to ios this year. Im trying to decide between the 11 inch or the 12.9 I like the idea of the larger screen size but not sure if it's just too big. I'd like to get the magic keyboard with it to use when needed I don't plan to have it in the case all the time. For those of you who have tried both sizes could I please hear your pros and cons. Thanks

I have an iPad 11. Spend a few hours a week on it. Obviously you need two hands to use it really if you’re just browsing and it’s not really ideal typing unless you have a keyboard.

Personally I wouldn’t bother with the 12.9 unless you had a good reason such as editing or graphic design.. it would be too big/heavy for day to day use

Advertisement