Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lockdown Weight Gain

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭Klonker

Myself and my other half hadn't put on any weight really up to October but since then have started smoking weed almost every day from boredom so have been eating a lot more rubbish since and exercising less :D Going to cut back now a bit, maybe just leave it for the weekends, eat a bit healthier and up the exercise too, the better weather and brighter evenings should make it easier.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,860 ✭✭✭sporina

eating more sweet stuff but not gained any weight as walking a lot more..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 309 ✭✭Dressoutlet

I gained about 6lb in the first month of lockdown lost 2 and a half stone since.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭newaccount2017

I've put on a stone. Determined to lose it before I'm seen by the general public again. Dreading warmer weather actually cos I won't be able to hide it if wearing tshirts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Sam Hain

Try 100 push ups, 100 pulls ups and 100 squats every day for the next month.
    Get out and walk or run.
    That fat will be turned into muscle.
    You'll feel great and get in great shape.

Absolute dung talk. Fat does not turn into muscle and as for someone trying to lose weight doing 100 pull ups a day, just like that, not even building up to it, terrible advice.

• Advertisement
Advertisement