Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pressed powder recommendations

Options
  • 20-02-2021 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,390 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a good pressed powder thats not drying or caky but stops shine and lasts?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,195 ✭✭✭✭Michellenman

MAC mineralize skin finish natural.. Best I’ve used and I repurchase it every time. I’ve probably gone through about 15 of these in the last 7/8 years. Great over make up but also nice over moisturizer or sun cream to just even out skin tone on days when I don’t want to put on a full face.

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Smile111

Hey,
    Sorry to butt in here but do you use mac foundation too?. And if so, how do you find it?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

MAC mineralize skin finish natural.. Best I’ve used and I repurchase it every time. I’ve probably gone through about 15 of these in the last 7/8 years. Great over make up but also nice over moisturizer or sun cream to just even out skin tone on days when I don’t want to put on a full face.

This would be my recommendation too.

@smile - I use Mac foundation. I only moved to it about 18 months ago and I’m pretty happy with it. Good coverage, plenty of shades to choose from.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭No again Danni

Clinique Super Powder Double Face Powder. I've used that for years.

It's great however since they changed the packaging a few years ago, it's not been as good on my skin. Im not sure if I'm imagining it because I preferred the green packaging but it is a great powder all the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

I really like Mac blot powder - its great at reducing shine and lasts all day. Shades vary from light, medium, dark, etc. I am very very pale (NC15) and use shade medium.... although to be fair, it is a translucent powder

• Advertisement
Advertisement