If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LG CX 55" + Earphones promotion

Options
  • 20-02-2021 3:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Just wondering if the LG CX OLED 55" is still in stock and also if the free LG earphones promotion is still going?

Looking to order for delivery to Co Wicklow and wonder are there specific days when deliveries go out down south? There are only 2 days during the week when I'm not around to take delivery (Tues & Thurs) so would be looking for Mon/Wed/Fri if possible.

Cheers.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,457 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Batesy wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Just wondering if the LG CX OLED 55" is still in stock and also if the free LG earphones promotion is still going?

Looking to order for delivery to Co Wicklow and wonder are there specific days when deliveries go out down south? There are only 2 days during the week when I'm not around to take delivery (Tues & Thurs) so would be looking for Mon/Wed/Fri if possible.

Cheers.
    Hi Batesy,

Thanks for the post!

The OLED55CX5 is still available with the FN4 headphones until 9/3/21!

We don't have specific dates for deliveries our couriers to hold delivery until a specific day for you?

Let me know if you'd like to go ahead with that order!

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,450 ✭✭✭Batesy

Hi guys,

Cheers.
    Hi Batesy,

Thanks for the post!

We don't have specific dates for deliveries our couriers to hold delivery until a specific day for you?

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for that David.

Yes, I'd like to go ahead with the order and we can agree delivery with the courier.
    Can I submit the order through the website and the headphones added manually later?

• Company Representative Posts: 17,276 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi guys,

Cheers.
    Hi Batesy,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for that David.

Yes, I'd like to go ahead with the order and we can agree delivery with the courier.
    Can I submit the order through the website and the headphones added manually later?
    Hey Batesy.

No problem at all.

Yes, if you drop the order through the website and once its placed let us know and we will add the FN4 headphones manually.

Hi guys,

Cheers.
    Hi Batesy,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for that David.

Hey Batesy.

No problem at all.

Yes, if you drop the order through the website and once its placed let us know and we will add the FN4 headphones manually.
    Perfect, just submitted the order there now.
    Thanks a million!

Hi guys,

Cheers.
    Hi Batesy,

Thanks for the post!

Kind regards

David
    Thanks for that David.

Hey Batesy.

No problem at all.

Perfect, just submitted the order there now.
    Thanks a million!
    Thanks very much for the order Batesy :)

We will get it processed ASAP for you.

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

I’ve not had any contact regarding delivery yet so just wondering is all ok with the order? Forgive my impatience:)

Actually guys, I’ve just received a call from the Delivery Driver who was attempting to deliver the TV but there is nobody home on a Thursday.

I thought that the Courier Company would be in touch to arrange a suitable slot?

Not sure what to do now. The driver said to contact Aremex? Is that right?

Hi guys,

I’ve not had any contact regarding delivery yet so just wondering is all ok with the order? Forgive my impatience:)
    Hi Batesy.

I will check this now with our courier.

The TV has been shipped so it is on its way to you :)

I'll revert back ASAP.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.