Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tigerino Canada Cat Litter - Zooplus.ie

• 20-02-2021 6:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭

Overall good reviews and my cats love it:D

Tigerino Canada Cat Litter - Babypowder Scented

12KG - €6.3 (was €13.79)

2 x 12KG - €10.18 (was €23.49)

Zooplus offers free delivery on order over €50.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,130 ✭✭✭gussieg

just to say , maxizoo does a 30litre bag for 9.99

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭karlyk1

Canonfan wrote: »

12KG - €6.3 (was €13.79)

BTW there's also a thread on Pet Bargains in the (I think it's called) Animals and Pets Forum. I'm sure some would love that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

The equivalent in Maxi Zoo is about €17 for 12kg.

I think the €9.99 one in MZ is a cheaper version that's not as fine or absorbent.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,163 ✭✭✭Dr_Colossus

Zooplus.ie is good for food although prices are not near as good as on their German site and Ireland is one of the few countries they won't ship to for a fee (have complained to their head office about it before to no avail).

With regards litter however very hard to beat SuperValue's 5 litre bag for €1.27 I think it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭extrapolate

And Tesco's €1.56 for 10 litres, same in Aldi!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Mango Joe

Canonfan wrote: »

12KG - €6.3 (was €13.79)

Thanks OP - Was just going to order the 2 X 12 Kg, prices same as above when you follow link but then they double when you try and checkout?

Should have been just over €50 but coming out at €110.

Anyone got a fix for this? Is it because the link is out of date and they've updated their prices since?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,189 ✭✭✭boomerang

Feckit Mango Joe, I was able to order some at the reduced price just yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

Looks like the deal is over, i was able to order when posted. Mod please close the thread.

My other preferred option is Tesco's Wood, but seems to be out of stock since Brexit.

Advertisement