Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Newbie here

• 20-02-2021 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Thanks for accepting me into this amazing forum.
    Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Maxim64

hello. i'm new here. just registered. i noticed that i can't post images cause i'm a newb. how to upgrade my status?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,430 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Maxim64 wrote: »
    hello. i'm new here. just registered. i noticed that i can't post images cause i'm a newb. how to upgrade my status?

That's covered in the sticky thread at the top of this forum:

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056265452

but your account needs to have 5 posts, and be 24 hours old. This was an anti-spammer measure that had to be introduced.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 12,597 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Niamh
    Boards.ie Community Manager

Welcome to the site Maxim64 and beardsheep :) Hope you can find some discussions about your interests whatever they are.

Advertisement