Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

welding service in carlow?.

Options
  • 20-02-2021 11:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,567 ✭✭✭

hi all need a small little welding job done,can any one recommend any place or person in carlow town?,cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭TheBoyConor

what kind of job?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,567 ✭✭✭bassy

what kind of job?

need a small piece of steel welded on to a satelite mount.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,626 ✭✭✭White Clover

bassy wrote: »
    hi all need a small little welding job done,can any one recommend any place or person in carlow town?,cheers.

I'm not from Carlow so apologies that I can't answer your question directly.
    However,, you shouldn't have any trouble finding someone to do that job for you in Carlow of all places!
    With the amount of engineering companies and especially agricultural engineering companies in such a small county, it leaves all other counties trailing in its wake!
    I hope you get sorted without much hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,895 ✭✭✭patrickc

I often notice a sign for a welder just outside Ballon the sign is near Malones Fruit Farm, but I can't remember the name of him.

• Registered Users Posts: 983 ✭✭✭The Royal Scam

It is Dick Fitzgerald, lives not to far from me.

http://www.ballonvillage.com/site/Dick.htm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

I know the local postman does a bit of moonlighting with a welder, I haven't his details to hand though. I dropped an item into Carlow coatings that need a touch of welding and they sorted it for me although it wasn't pretty they should have no issue with a satellite mount. I think it was only a tenner.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭maccored

Advertisement