Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Council house covid

Options
  • 21-02-2021 3:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi all I have question
    I with girlfriend were offered council house but she is now out of the country and stuck in other country because of lockdown, and I sent her by courier tenancy agreement to sign, do you think that they will accept? or they will put just me on tenancy and when she comin back we will sign a new tenancy, because I think I cant sign behalf her.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,738 ✭✭✭Xterminator

both sign the agreement. why would you not do so ? post it to her if the courier is expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,653 ✭✭✭✭Plumbthedepths

Did you and your GF apply for council housing together? If so why can you not sign it? Or is your GF offered the accommodation based on her single status as prehaps having children?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Johnkelly7777

thank you for your help lads, yes we apply together as a couple, no we havent children yet, so is that ok that i sent her our tenancy agreement by courier and then submit to council? because we dont want to loose this chance after 7 years waiting, I paid them deposit as well, and I want to call them tomorrow and tell them that I sent by courier, and she signed and sent me back with letter for hap as well signed. do you think lads it is okay?

Advertisement