Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broker Recommendation

Options
  • 21-02-2021 10:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Would anyone have any recommendations for a mortgage broker for first time buyers?

I've looked up a few, but some don't seem to cover all banks, and others have failed to get back to me :(

We've no preference if they're fee based or work on commission (should we??).

Any and all help would be AMAZING!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

I used https://financesolutions.ie/ and found them very good.
    They came on a friends recommendation and will use them again once my fixed rate is up.

They're based in Lucan, Dublin. You dont say where you are.

Feel free to drop me a PM if you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭niniboots

Yeah Eoin from Finance Solutions Lucan has been very thorough and helpful. Also check out Ask Paul pages on Instagram and he has great videos. Ask Paul charge 199 euro for mortgage consultation, if we hadn't started with Finance Solutions would probably have gone with Paul team. The Finance Solutions is free, so they obtain their fees from banks.

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Milena009

I went with NFP Ireland in Dun Laoghaire.
    One of their brokers is on Instagram as well, miss mortgages.

Highly recommend so far.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,938 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Milena009 wrote: »
    I went with NFP Ireland in Dun Laoghaire.
    One of their brokers is on Instagram as well, miss mortgages.

Highly recommend so far.

Seconding this, we went with NFP and they've been great so far. Very helpful on phone/email, and a handy portal to upload all documents and communicate by chat to check everything is ok.

We're due a Zoom call in the next few days with our advisor in the next few days to go through everything in detail and talk about the next steps.

Advertisement