Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shiseido/nars redken/kevin murphy

Options
  • 21-02-2021 11:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭

Want to get a nice foundation and try get my hair in better condition.

For anyone that has used the above products, which did ye prefer?

Thanks so much.

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,722 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Depends on a whole heap of things!

Foundation - what coverage to you want, what type of skin do you have, do you want SPF?

Hair - what kind of hair do you have, it is coloured, how do you style it, what are you trying to fix with the new products?

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭Smile111

Light but buildable coverage. Was just looking at mac face and body there. Might be an option.
    Doesn't have to have spf as use a separate product for that. I have normal to dry skin.

I have very fine hair, dry at times. Just to get it healthier is all.

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Airyfairy12

Just my opinion but I personally wouldnt go with Shiseido, ive had two foundations from this brand and they have such high alcohol content in them, I opened one bottle a few weeks after ago after not using in a while and it smelled like pure vodka. It cant be good for your skin.

Mac face & body is lovely and so is Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder is really nice too. It has a bit more coverage than face & body and is allot more glowy without being shiny.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭PetitPois89

Foundation really depends on your own preference and your skin. I use Nars Sheer Glow for my daily foundation and I can't fault it. I've also used Nars Radiant Longwear and really liked that too - it's a bit lighter than Sheer Glow.

I've tried Kevin Murphy Repair Me Shampoo and Conditioner, really liked them but was told by my hairdresser not to use them too often as they're loaded with protein and can cause your hair to snap if used too much. I've also had the Hydrate Me Rinse and Wash and found them great. Since then I've moved on to Nioxin which I adore

Advertisement