Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mountain Sheep Reveal Thread

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

I'll take second :)

8 Sheeps in a row toward the end was championship winning form. Very unlucky. Mad how you both picked the 2nd highest answer for Mt Rushmore I thought.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭ari101

Great game, thanks Omack! And congrats to all :D

Roll on the next SHEEP... I'll continue to be confounded by others choices (as well as my own sometimes ;) )

• Registered Users Posts: 10,943 ✭✭✭✭the purple tin

Well done Collie, and Odie too-it was a very close thing.
    My score was more of a molehill than a mountain, I'll soon have a spoon collection to rival Adam Clayton's.
    Thanks biggly Mack. This sheep really peaked my interest :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,007 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

Congrats to Collie and EEFGGFEDCCDEED :)

Great game Mackers, well done. Can't believe you're doing that without the sheepulator :p

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Congrats to Collie and EEFGGFEDCCDEED :)

Great game Mackers, well done. Can't believe you're doing that without the sheepulator :p

It scares me. I don’t know what it is. I think a spreadsheet is something you put on your bed. If you wanna give me a run down of it I’d be happy to listen. Cos these yokes take hours to compile :p

• Advertisement

Omackeral wrote: »
    It scares me. I don’t know what it is. I think a spreadsheet is something you put on your bed. If you wanna give me a run down of it I’d be happy to listen. Cos these yokes take hours to compile :p
    Ha ha, no spreadsheets involved :p

The programme everyone uses, lovingly called the sheepulator, can be downloaded from https://github.com/blu...ore/releases/tag/2.1

Scroll down to assets and download Sheep.Score.2018.v2.1.zip

It's pretty intuitive but drop me a line if any thing's not obvious

In boards PMs you can download all PMs as text, then load them straight in. Might need to tweek it to remove lines but again, pretty easy

Definitely saves a lot of time once you're used to it!

I was sceptical of the Sheepulator at first but once you get the hang of it it's a magnificent little thing!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

I thought the Sheepulator was just a figment of the imagination, something lads here in the games forum made up. :eek:

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,516 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

I thought the Sheepulator was just a figment of the imagination, something lads here in the games forum made up.

No no, it's a real thing you just need 4 sheep in your garden to power it is the only problem.

Wife isn't too impressed with them at this stage :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,784 ✭✭✭KathleenGrant

Necro wrote: »
    No no, it's a real thing you just need 4 sheep in your garden to power it is the only problem.

As long as that's all th sheep are there for!;)

• Advertisement

Necro wrote: »

I found pygmy goats work too and are more popular. They get tired quicker though, so you need 8

• Registered Users Posts: 14,153 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

The Himalayas is a range of mountains that includes Mount Everest and K2.

K2 is in the Karakoram mountain range , not the Himalayas , seems it's all the great Himalayas

• Registered Users Posts: 20,362 ✭✭✭✭Rikand

Thanks for running Omack

Grats to the winners :D

Advertisement