Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Laptop recommendation

Comments

get 10% off code sent to you (if used that email before need to use a new one)

get the ideapad then for 50 euros off - 459 euro

it's better than the acer

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Blankety

Hi Glasso, I need a new laptop, have an aged Teclast F5 which was brilliant but I noticed it getting a bit sluggish and the small form factor keyboard is a pain, will do one of the kids...

https://www.lenovo.com/ie/en/laptops/ideapad/s-series/IdeaPad-5i-14IIL05/p/82FE004TUK @ €650 (€585 after 10% discount) I'm vat registered sole trader and this is a business laptop so I need to ensure there is a Irish vat number on the invoice. Is that Lenovo the best option, I see it is 11th gen i5.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

Blankety wrote: »
    Hi Glasso, I need a new laptop, have an aged Teclast F5 which was brilliant but I noticed it getting a bit sluggish and the small form factor keyboard is a pain, will do one of the kids...

https://www.lenovo.com/ie/en/laptops/ideapad/s-series/IdeaPad-5i-14IIL05/p/82FE004TUK @ €650 (€585 after 10% discount) I'm vat registered sole trader and this is a business laptop so I need to ensure there is a Irish vat number on the invoice. Is that Lenovo the best option, I see it is 11th gen i5.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

decent enough option for the price after discount

will run all std business tasks fine

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Blankety

glasso wrote: »
    decent enough option for the price after discount

will run all std business tasks fine

Ordered...Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Is the Lenovo discount finished?

Ordered a Matepad on Amazon 2 weeks ago. It was meant to be dispatched over the last 4 days but just changed to cancelled so will turn my attention to this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Silver-Tiger

Nevermind. It's there

Is the Lenovo discount finished?

Ordered a Matepad on Amazon 2 weeks ago. It was meant to be dispatched over the last 4 days but just changed to cancelled so will turn my attention to this.

you get a discount code of 10% by signing up to their newsletter

sent to your email

can only be used once per email address

Advertisement