Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile top-up with new BOI app

Options
  • 22-02-2021 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

Over several days and at different times of day, I've tried to top up my mobile phone (Eir) using the new BOI app, in the Payments section. I complete all of the steps, and after I do the final approval, I get the message that this service is not presently available, try again later.

I've "tried again later" quite a few times already.  Is this a bug in the app? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 265 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Megan

Over several days and at different times of day, I've tried to top up my mobile phone (Eir) using the new BOI app, in the Payments section. I complete all of the steps, and after I do the final approval, I get the message that this service is not presently available, try again later.

I've "tried again later" quite a few times already.  Is this a bug in the app? 
    Hi LostinKildare,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie.

I am sorry to hear this! Our mobile top up feature is working as normal. If you are using Wifi, I would recommend trying to top up using your mobile data and vice versa. If you are still having difficulty, please call our mobile app team on 0818200362. The team are available from 9am-5pm Monday-Friday and 10am-4pm on weekends. They will be happy to help!

Many thanks,
    Megan

Advertisement