Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ridged test date

• 22-02-2021 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

Hi all i just passed my ridged truck test... If anyone is looking for information or help.

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 22 JimCore

Hi all i just passed my ridged truck test... If anyone is looking for information or help.

now to fill it up with asylum seekers

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭stephen1968

JimCore wrote: »
    now to fill it up with asylum seekers

Ok i am trying to help people get a test date as many are on a waiting list... Not looking for smart comments.

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Paddy_Mski

Hi, I have my ridgid test on Tuesday and am quite nervous. Could you tell me what to expect? Cheers

Hi first think the examiner will ring you and ask you about five covid 19 questions reply no to all of them... Then you will be asked if your an essential worker reply yes and i said i work for a transport company as a forklift driver... Then your invited to building where your asked road signs and i was asked how far would you place a warning triangle.. I said depends on kind of road as distance differs so said 50 metres.. Then your going to do reversing in compound remember threat it as a road SIGNAL when moving off keep to the left half way passing turning SIGNAL right move over just pass turn... HAZARD on.. You reverse both sides.. Remember just relax and do as you where taught.. Not sure about cpc walk around as did mine 6 days after my test.. This is how it went for me.. Got into cab asked me 20 questions which you should have studied... Then asked where is first aid, taco card goes you point them out... Wipers switch them on.. Then out you go lift bonnet point out what he asks oil, washer rad.. Then you are asked from there checks you do on a walk around... Lights no cracks clean, windscreen so on.. Then walk down the side pointing out checks tyres nuts so on till you reach the rear of vehicle... Best of luck. Pm me if you need anything else.

Well lad how did you get on with test

• Advertisement

Well lad how did you get on with test
    I passed with flying colours. It was actually alot easier than I thought it was going to be so I was chuffed. I got a couple scattered of grade 1's but thankfully nothing major. Thanks again for your help. It put my mind at ease ðŸ‘

Your welcome i have the artic on 20th.. Well done to you lad.

Your welcome i have the artic on 20th.. Well done to you lad.

Best of luck with that mate. That will be the next step for me fingers crossed! Thanks for the help again, really put my mind at ease.

Advertisement