Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smother

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,221 ✭✭✭saabsaab

The Falls, Ennistymon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,009 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

Love them cascades. The view from over the bridge is cool I think.

Fitz* wrote: »
    Love them cascades. The view from over the bridge is cool I think.

Or from the restaurant!

Carl arrested! What's next?

Think im out. Shame. It had a decent cast, but the storyline is gone awry. Too much going on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭den87

The only thing Carl should be arrested for is his dodgy acting skills.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Clare rocks

I’m board of it.. it’s no “Normal People”

I’m board of it.. it’s no “Normal People”

Its fine for me 'Abnormal People' perhaps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,969 ✭✭✭✭alchemist33

Early bet - Karl did it

Damn, I was wrong. They've fingered him too early

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭giveitholly

Damn, I was wrong. They've fingered him too early

Jaysus the dirty buggers!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭siblers

Karl and the American actor battling it out for the worst actor on the show. The dad and vegetarian teenager giving them a run for their money

siblers wrote: »
    Karl and the American actor battling it out for the worst actor on the show. The dad and vegetarian teenager giving them a run for their money

American Actor?

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 23,140 ✭✭✭✭beertons

I'm thinking it was Frank aswell. Carl was a bit of an obvious one, and they pinged him too soon for that. Although with the eyes she was giving at times tonight, I think Val is involved in the murder too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,718 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

I think it's just Grace having one of her dreams/blackouts and daddy is still alive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,647 ✭✭✭✭Mental Mickey

Séana Kerslake is bloody stunning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

yes, but could you live with those tantrums?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 438 ✭✭The_Dave

saabsaab wrote: »
    The Falls, Ennistymon.
    Would anyone in their right mind bring someone who tried to drown themselves there for a chat after just being released from hospital:eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 474 ✭✭ax530

seems to have twists for the sake of it 'trying' to make good TV rather than telling a well written story.
    I do think the young detective ex (think called Joe) could be involved just from the way they don't leave him in any scene for long I also wonder what is the point of the older women in the house (Carrie Crowley) maybe they holding her back for the final twist.
    I picked up that the eldest daughter (pregnant Dr) is not biological daughter of the dad so think next week episode will try make us think it her until there is a twist at the end.... cliff hanger into the following episode.
    Nice houses and beach scenes, too many characters, story not at all realistic so they can pull it in any direction

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,473 ✭✭✭✭castletownman

No wonder the father of the vegan kid is so angry after the years he has spent promoting Irish quality ham.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭Flippyfloppy

I think it's Joe. He is acting a little shifty and is meant to come across as helpful and concerned but is acting a little guilty.

He would have had a motive with the dad being involved in the abortion of his baby.

• Advertisement

No wonder the father of the vegan kid is so angry after the years he has spent promoting Irish quality ham.

Not to mention the Irish Lamb!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,469 ✭✭✭MfMan

Bet this will turn out to be Murder On The West Clare Railway, where they all took a turn on kicking the deceitful cad off the cliff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,660 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

Thought the first episode was all right but last night it felt like a chore watching it, it might pick up next week so won't give up just yet.

Val and Grace are very annoying.

Thought the first episode was all right but last night it felt like a chore watching it, it might pick up next week so won't give up just yet.

Val and Grace are very annoying.

Wash your mouth out with soap.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Fine Cheers

Sure look, it has us all speculating so that's a good sign. As already stated, some unnecessary complications but will no doubt become clearer as it goes on. I will certainly be sticking with it, even just for the beautiful wild atlantic way. Someone suggested the detective ex boyfriend, I agree. Or the brother, or the ex wife, or her boyfriend, or the grandson, or the bord bia nutter. Was the murderer not carrying a torch, surely a crucial piece of evidence.

I don’t mind this show but I prefer when the police (or private investigator or whatever) are more centered on screen, doing the investigation.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,744 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

I'm enjoying it so far. Living in the area provides some personal links.

p.s. I heard a 2nd season is being planned.

DIY KING wrote: »
    Sure look, it has us all speculating so that's a good sign. As already stated, some unnecessary complications but will no doubt become clearer as it goes on. I will certainly be sticking with it, even just for the beautiful wild atlantic way. Someone suggested the detective ex boyfriend, I agree. Or the brother, or the ex wife, or her boyfriend, or the grandson, or the bord bia nutter. Was the murderer not carrying a torch, surely a crucial piece of evidence.

At last! A true detective.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Fine Cheers

Inspector-Clouseau.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,608 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

I wonder did Frank and Jenny have a fling?
    He is no relation to her, as Denis was her stepdad.
    She is pregnant but who's the father?

I love how they all looked glamorous at the party last week, but more ordinary this week without the gladrags and makeup.
    Like the rest of us mere mortals, in other words.

Advertisement